Seller emailed me to say my order was cancelled as was out of syocked yet they havnt cancelled on eb

Hi the seller emailed to say my order has been cancelled as it was out of stock yet looking on my eBay account it hasn't been cancelled so how am supposed to get my refund in full? I have emailed them back requesting refund in full and also messaged on ebay but the seller is not replying via my eBay or email.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Seller emailed me to say my order was cancelled as was out of syocked yet they havnt cancelled on eb

If they don't issue a refund you will have to wait until the estimated delivery date on the listing has passed then open a "not received" case.   So after that date go to More Actions on the far right of your order in Purchase History and select "I haven't received it" from the dropdown menu.   Escalate to eBay after 3 complete working days to get a refund.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

If seller cancelled for out of stock a refund would be made automatically, and payment would go back to source and may take some time.

However using that reason, seller gets a defect and still pays the selling fee.

Assuming you are correct and seller has not cancelled, you can get a refundusing ebay's 30 day money back guarantee, IT IS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF EVERY LISTING.

As soon as past the estimated delivery date, you can open a NOT RECEIVED case and seller has 3 days to refund, if not you escalate the case to ebay.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent