How do i contact ebay and talk to a human

How do I contact ebay and talk to a human being

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Most issues can be dealt with here,with us humans,if you simply tell us what your problem is.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

red_magpie
Experienced Mentor

If it's about the neg for the Nerf toy gun, you will be wasting your time speaking to eBay. It doesn't say anything that would cause eBay toy remove it - they will just say it's the buyer's opinion.

eBay will advise you to contact the buyer, try to resolve the problem and then send them a feedback revision request.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

no its not, its about another item, i photographed the item used ebay search tool and found the item was already listed. so i used the sell one like this function. used ebays AI to write the discription. I listed my item ( 176289815101).

later my item was removed and racism was mentioned, and yet the original listing ( 186160705166) which i copied is still active? apartently my listing is racist but the one i copied is not

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Ebay won't help you with it. They will just warn you against relisting the item, doing so could result in sanctions on your account.

Maybe the original listing hasn't been reported but yours was. There is no telling with ebay.

******************************************************************************************