buyer claims items missing

Hi

I have recently sold a jigsaw puzzle which I have previousloy completed. In the listing I  included a picture of the completed puzzle, to show all pieces are accounted for.

Someone bought this from me a week ago but now they are trying to say pieces are missing, they claim these are edge pieces and said they have counted the pieces so they are missing. 

I know for a fact all pieces are there as 3 of us packed the jigsaw back into the box and we use the table we completed the puzzle on, on a daily basis, so I would of seen if any pieces were left behind. 

Buyer is not willing to finish the puzzle due to these alleged missing pieces, so can not prove they are infact missing. 

Any advise on what to do on the matter? 

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

buyer claims items missing

The only thing you can do is ask them to open a not as described return, generate a return label and refund on return.

If they open a case and you refuse to deal with it ebay will refund your buyer and tell them to keep the jigsaw. You will lose your selling fees and gain an account defect. 

In cases like this it is better to just get your item back and block the buyer so they can't come back.

******************************************************************************************