Ebay contact Seller function not working using Firefox

Apologies for posting this here but there doesn't seem to be a way to contact eBay directly on this matter.

I've been tying to contact a user who has a car for sale using the 'Contact Seller' function for the last few days. Everytime I clicked send, a message came up saying that eBay's server is down "It's us not you." bla bla. I've just tried using chrone instead of firefox and the function works fine.

I just thought I would share this here in the hope that eBay may fix it or in case someone else is having the same problem

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Ebay contact Seller function not working using Firefox

red_magpie
Experienced Mentor

There are often tech problems with eBay on very busy periods, and they don't get much busier then Easter Saturday.

As the function worked okay with Chrome I take it you's solved your problem.

PLEASE remember that there is no buyer protection for motor vehicles bought on eBay, however you pay. Any seller who claims otherwise is telling porky pies. There are so many scams in eBay motors. These range from private sellers not mentioning problems to - according to one senior police officer - organised crime having opened multiple hundreds of fake accounts on eBay for motor vehicle frauds.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent