Discount code PAYAY20

Having gone round and round looking for help I’ve ended up here. Probably the wrong place .

The above discount code isn't working for me. I was trying to buy some finish dishwasher tablets which were over £47 from a site that is on the discount list but it isn't working.  I contacted the seller who said take it up with eBay, but no link to do so. I started trying to sort this 2 days ago and have got nowhere! Bit of a joke, it was double Cashback from Quidco (8%) so lost that already, I'm not very impressed with finding ebay contact.

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Discount code PAYAY20

Ebay don't guarantee the codes work,but by all means contact ebay and see what they say,https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Weekdays: 8 am-10pm
Weekends: 9 am-6pm.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

Discount code PAYAY20

Every item page has at the top HELP AND CONTACT, you click that and then scroll down to the contact option, Call Back or Live Chat.

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Discount code PAYAY20

plum993
Experienced Mentor

It maybe down to the fact you used Quidco,as the T&C's of the promo says, 

"This coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon, site discount, rebate, offer, gift coupon or other promotion."

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

Discount code PAYAY20

Thanks for the reply. Quidco have the discount code on their site too but i've tried without going via quidco and still not working.

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

Discount code PAYAY20

Thanks for the reply. I have previously tried to find a link using the help/contact tab but have drawn a blank.

There doesn't seem to be anything for 'code not working' or similar. Haven't found a live chat link either.

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

Discount code PAYAY20

Ebay don't guarantee the codes work,but by all means contact ebay and see what they say,https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Weekdays: 8 am-10pm
Weekends: 9 am-6pm.

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

Discount code PAYAY20

Many thanks for the link. I have bookmarked it for future use! They have now sorted my problem and I have saved £9.53. Thank you very much!

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

Discount code PAYAY20

Good news 😁 and your welcome.

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent