Discount code PAYAY20

Having gone round and round looking for help I’ve ended up here. Probably the wrong place .

The above discount code isn't working for me. I was trying to buy some finish dishwasher tablets which were over £47 from a site that is on the discount list but it isn't working.  I contacted the seller who said take it up with eBay, but no link to do so. I started trying to sort this 2 days ago and have got nowhere! Bit of a joke, it was double Cashback from Quidco (8%) so lost that already, I'm not very impressed with finding ebay contact.

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Discount code PAYAY20

Ebay don't guarantee the codes work,but by all means contact ebay and see what they say,https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Weekdays: 8 am-10pm
Weekends: 9 am-6pm.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

Every item page has at the top HELP AND CONTACT, you click that and then scroll down to the contact option, Call Back or Live Chat.

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

plum993
Experienced Mentor

It maybe down to the fact you used Quidco,as the T&C's of the promo says, 

"This coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon, site discount, rebate, offer, gift coupon or other promotion."

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

Thanks for the reply. Quidco have the discount code on their site too but i've tried without going via quidco and still not working.

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

Thanks for the reply. I have previously tried to find a link using the help/contact tab but have drawn a blank.

There doesn't seem to be anything for 'code not working' or similar. Haven't found a live chat link either.

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

Ebay don't guarantee the codes work,but by all means contact ebay and see what they say,https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Weekdays: 8 am-10pm
Weekends: 9 am-6pm.

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

Many thanks for the link. I have bookmarked it for future use! They have now sorted my problem and I have saved £9.53. Thank you very much!

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

Good news 😁 and your welcome.

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent