Apple Watch ultra2

I have bought a Apple Watch and have not been paid and guess what I have again been conned into buying a tracksuit for £30 which has not turned up and I keep messaging but nothing ! EBay pay after two days when they should hold up monies until receiving 😡😡😡😡The stress! EBay won't do anything until Sat then I have to go through all that😡

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Apple Watch ultra2

Hou seem a bit confused as to seller or buyer.

I see you sold the watch in March, if not paid did you cancel the sale after 4 days for non payment, if not you are well out of time and will be charged the selling fee. I also see you offered FREEPOST and intended to post by 1st class post, which is suitable for items up to £20, do you think this is wise? Should be SPECIAL DELIVERY.

As far as not receiving an item, there is no point or need to message. You are given an expected delivery date and as soon as that date has passed, you can open a NOT RECEIVED CASE, and seller then had 3 days to refund.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Apple Watch ultra2

I'm confused as well,you have an Apple watch currently listed(25/04) which hasn't sold unless you accepted an offer off eBay.

You also purchased an Apple watch on the 19th which I presume you haven't received,if this is the case find the watch in your purchases and open a claim for item not received do the same for the missing tracksuit.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Apple Watch ultra2

*vyolla*
Experienced Mentor

@omalderm wrote:

I have bought a Apple Watch and have not been paid 

If you bought a watch then you pay the seller, they don't pay you.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent