was this lucky?

OH comes to me today to get me to rescue a baby blackbird that had flown into the shed (he hates flapping wings) I managed to get it into a corner of the window and it poo'd on me!!!

I did get it out OK and it flew off....

shall I buy a lottery ticket?laffin.gif

Photobucket

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

was this lucky?

Well it is supposed to be lucky .....
Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

was this lucky?

I don't know what's going on with birds these days.  Yesterday a swallow flew in to the kitchen but by the time I'd crated Molly it managed to find the door again.  About an hour later hubby found another swallow in the egg room.  He caught it and put it outside.  They're nesting above my car in the car port so I expect my car will be 'very lucky!'

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

was this lucky?

A quilting friend won £7000 on a scratch card last week. Don't know if a bird pooped on her though!moskingqa5.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

was this lucky?

Ohhh its funny you say that,,yesterday the Blackbirds were causing a right noise and commotion in the trees outside the flats here. There were woodpidgeons and rooks and Cats about so i reckon they were doing a lot of chasing things off and warning calls as the youngsters must be in nests or getting ready to fly!!!

Yes maybe your going to win something ha ha,,.. Ohh let us know, unless you jet off somewhere nice with your winnings!!!.Woman LOL

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

was this lucky?

I once rescued a racing pigeon that was exhausted, I kept it overnight then let it go the next morning and as it flew off it did the proverbial and showered me in it! That's gratitude for you. And no, I didnt win anythingSmiley Happy

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

was this lucky?

I rescued a seagull that was entangled in thorns.  It was panicking, imagining it was my next meal.  I managed to free it with a pair of scissors I had in the car and a pair of gardening gloves.  After a while it realised I wasn't try ing to harm it, and calmed down  I managed to free most of the thorns from it's feathersand pull it away from the brambles.  It looked at me for a few seconds as it regained it's composure and then took off, none the worse for it's experience.  I went home happy, which made two of us. Smiley Happy  I'll also save spiders - yes, they have a passion for me - I'm covered in small money spiders and such afterhaving been in the garde.  I love watching them climb an invisible (to me anyway) threadwhich is attached to some part of your clothing.  They're all God's creatures - I draw a line at a wasp though! Smiley LOL        

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

was this lucky?

the one thing I felt was how soft and warm it was, it's lovely soft 

feathers.

we had a pigeon walk into the hall here last year, and wander down again!! hahaha. It was a racing pigeon, it sat in the boder and hunkered down, had a feed, a sleep and then the next morning he flew away.

Photobucket

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent