stansted airport

anyone going to stansted be warned....

i have just dropped my daughter and her boyfriend of and normally we go to the 10 minute drop of section and i get out just to stretch my legs  for a few minutes and this use to be free.i have also sat  there a waited for some to come through arrivals or even ran in and had a quick P 

but it is now £2 for 10 minutes AND £2 FOR EVERY MINUTE AFTER THAT.so if you are unlucky to get a puncture or simalar that is £120 per hour.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

stansted airport

What a rip off.

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

stansted airport

Wow. Nice work if you can get it.
Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

stansted airport

I thought that Bristol was expensive with their drop off and pick up car park

Up to 20 mins £1.00
20-40 mins £3.00
40-60 mins £5.00

But compared to Stansted, ours is quite reasonable.

Photobucket
Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

stansted airport

the last time i thought was good when it was free and i have used luton that was £1 for 10 minutes.

but i was so shocked yesterday needless to say lisa got a quick hug and then i was back in the car and on my way .i dare not even reset my satnav i had to stop down the road and do that.

.................................................................................................................
Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

stansted airport

Best to drop off and have a rest/stretch of legs in the Birchanger Green Services or in the smaller BP Garage/Maccy D's

that's just off the main Stansted road on the A120.  Likewise when picking up, wait at the services until your passengers

text you that they are by the car park.  It's only five minutes drive from the services to the pick-up. 

I can see why they charge but I can't see why they have to charge that much.

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

stansted airport

@fishpieface wrote:

Best to drop off and have a rest/stretch of legs in the Birchanger Green Services or in the smaller BP Garage/Maccy D's

that's just off the main Stansted road on the A120.  Likewise when picking up, wait at the services until your passengers

text you that they are by the car park.  It's only five minutes drive from the services to the pick-up. 

I can see why they charge but I can't see why they have to charge that much.

never even crossed my mind to wait at the services.what are birchhanger services like.

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

stansted airport

Airport parking is a licence to print money.  They charge a fortune

Photobucket
Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent