shrinking pics....HELP

until my daughter bought me a new camera for xmas i never had a problem posting pics on here 

now they are to big 

so question????   can anyone tell me in EASY terms how to shrink them either on computer or camera....

PLEASE.... 

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

shrinking pics....HELP

You need to adjust your camera settings to a lower resolution. On the menu somewhere it says how many pics you will get on the card. Set it to a larger number so the pics will have a lower res.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

shrinking pics....HELP

JUST TESTING charity ebay 020.jpg

.................................................................................................................
Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

shrinking pics....HELP

thanks you so much for the info.not of to retake my secret santa..

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

shrinking pics....HELP

Once the pic is accepted you can choose the size you post. I usually go with medium.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

shrinking pics....HELP

That's what I normally do Maggie.

Hope that you soon get used to your new camera Cookie.

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent