"Get your 'air cut you miserable little ...... "

It's just been revealed - and this is no joke, that Kim Jong-un, that dictator running North Korea has decreed that all men in the country should have the same style hair as him.

Back in the Mods and Rockers era of the early 60's most people used a small dab of Brylcreme on their hair, but I knew somebody who used a whole tub every day!  Mind you, he's a barber.  Man LOL 

The thing is, the man leaves himself open to ridicule when he comes out with stuff like that, and people do laugh at him and treat him with contempt.  The trouble is the Western world laughed and treated with equal contempt some tin pot corporal in the late 30's, and we all know what happened.  Both are/were small in stature and had something to prove.  Don't laugh too loud - he's a dangerous man. - more dangerous than you think.

Message 1 of 16
See Most Recent
15 REPLIES 15

Ok then.Woman Indifferent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 16
See Most Recent

So what hair style does he have??

What about the bald ones?

Woman LOL

Message 3 of 16
See Most Recent

@chickengrandma-2008 wrote:

So what hair style does he have??

What about the bald ones?

Woman LOL

RUGS' R US Woman Wink

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 4 of 16
See Most Recent

It'll be the women next!

you are right though, there is something scary about that guy......

Photobucket

Message 5 of 16
See Most Recent

Kim-Jong-un-21125351-1-402.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 16
See Most Recent

I always think he is very comical looking, like a child playing at being a man.  It is quite scary how much power he has. If he is decreeing things like this it is quite worrying that people will blindly follow him for fear of death, look what he did to his uncle who dared to cross him. Quite barking I think.

Message 7 of 16
See Most Recent

It's what happens when a man becomes a god.

That's what happens when a man thinks he is god.

Message 9 of 16
See Most Recent

Gods are created by men's beliefs.

If enough people treat a man, or think of them, as a god, he becomes a god.

At least until he is brought down but that may not be until well after his death.

He looks like a spoilt brat, but then again so did Hitler!

**********Sam**********
Message 11 of 16
See Most Recent

He looks spaced out to me.

Message 12 of 16
See Most Recent

This kind of cult of personality was common amongst the old Soviet style dictators. Have a look at the stuff that "Turkmenbashi" got up to. Some mates went through turkmenistan when we were doing the Mongol rally too many years ago and were amazed by the country

Message 13 of 16
See Most Recent

Scary Woman Sad

Message 14 of 16
See Most Recent

It's not all men in the country Frederick, it's the students.

The man is dangerous to his own people and the rest of the world. Quite depressing really that this type of dictator still exists, along with some others.

Message 15 of 16
See Most Recent

YUK,,,, Horrible Little Man,,,i know what id like to do to him!!!!!!. AArrghhhhhhh!!.

Woman Mad

Message 16 of 16
See Most Recent