Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

police request

there were 3 members of a family killed in an accident in Norfolk wednesday lunchtimethe police have asked for help locating family http://www.norfolk.police.uk/newsandevents/newsstories/2014/march/fatalcollisiona47eastwinch.aspx

Why I DON'T watch television!

I've just diagnosed why I don't bother watching television and here's the reason. Regardless whether they're good or bad which is a straight matter of opinion, the main reason is because there are too many series. Forget the soaps - here's a perfect ...

Why can't I add an image????

when I click on the little tree, it's telling me I have reached a limit on my images ? and that I need to delete at least one to post.Where am I supposed to be deleting this image from? I've deleted some of my smilies and one or two pics I don't need...

Resolved! Ladybirds

Im at my wits end. in my flat all on my windows ,nets and skirting are all these tiny Ladybird babies.We have lots of trees outside and they maybe come from these. i have tried putting them out the windows but their just accumulating, there seems mor...

Nooooooo

I've been cut in half!!!! look at me moo shot at the bottom of the page, and I can't put an image on, it's telling me I've put too many on and I have to delete one first before I add another???????I'm not touching any settings yet though, it could ju...

a big AAAWWW moment....

on the way home tonight....the smallest black baby bunny at the roadside...he just hopped into the hedgerow bless him.talk about squeeeeeee...he was so cute.I didn't know there were black wild rabbits.

I've been sewing

I bought a dress on ebay and have turned it into a rather nice long waistcoat for myself. All I had to do was undo the main front seam and sew it up again as two separate sides. And all for £12. It's knee length and will look nice with a good scarf a...

MORE rubbish from BT!

Latest headline "news" The story of a family who is being terrorised by a visicious peasant - oops! Sorry, I meant pheasant. it's up there under the title of Odd News. News - news??!!! Some people will report anything just to get their fifteen minute...

Aphorisms

APHORISM: (“A short, pointed sentence that expresses a wise observation or a general truth”). 1. The nicest thing about the future is that it always starts tomorrow.2. Money will buy a fine dog but only kindness will make him wag his tail.3. If you d...

I Thankyou

I'd just like to say a big thankyou to everyone who has wished me well over the past 3 months, and today wishing me a good return to work.It's very appreciated, and nice to think so many of you are thinking of me. thankyou from one happy coo xxx

Captainbovine!!!

My postman has just arrived and there, put through my catflap, (well, technicallymy cats' catflap!) was a little parcel. You are very naughty but I love it, honestly, it's really lovely. You know exactlythe creatures I love, and the colour! Thank you...

The Widower

Is anyone else watching The Widower on Mondays at 9pm on ITV.? Creepy stuff and based on a true story. I was not going to watch it but glad i did. The man who plays the husband bumping off his wives is just right for the part. Innocence and Creepines...

smily dark.gif

Your favourite picture....

we all have pictures in the home....what's your favourite?mine is a picture of a young boy walking a couple of cows back to the farm on a warm summer evening, oooh it's so cute!

Roller Blinds (black out)???

Looking to purchase a Roller Blind for a large window in my Kitchen. I have noticed that some refer to being 'Black Out'. Now, not sure whether to buy a general type or a black-out type for my Kitchen. Can anyone offer any helpful advice? Thanks,amet...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

MAS tragedy

Most of us have already heard the tragic news of the MAS aircraft coming down en route to Beijing. If there are those who wish to "put up a thought" regardless of whether they be Christian, Muslim or whatever, pray not for those whose lives have been...

Fencing

I'm getting increasingly frustrated - have spent weeks trying to get a quote for replacement of a wooden fence post, for removal of the remains of a small wooden fence and the supply and fitting of a new wooden fence round the front garden. It feels ...

Take away Furniture.

I know we obviously live in different areas but im finding it hard to find anyone who will take furniture from my flat without you having to pay them!. Then i thought of Charity Shops. The bigger ones have furniture and i wondered if anyone knew if y...