perhaps someone knows......

why it is always me!!!!!

had swelling in my calf over the past couple of days, measured them up and the right one was 3" bigger than the left!!!

so thought I better get it checked. Got an appointment with the doctor within 15 mins of seeing her I was in hospital having a dvt scansuprised 2 smiley.gifanyhoo there isn't one ( a thrombosis that is) but my red blood cells are up, so I have to go back again next Monday...and I'm in work on Tuesday.

As usual with me, no one seems to know what is wrong!!!

why me? why me? gawd, nothing goes to plan with me......sigh.......confused smiley 3.gif

Photobucket

Message 1 of 20
See Most Recent
19 REPLIES 19

(((((CB)))))  Hope that you find out what it is soon.  

Message 2 of 20
See Most Recent

Captain is it your poorly leg or the other one?

**********Sam**********
Message 3 of 20
See Most Recent

Thank goodness its not a DVT. Hope you get a diagnosis very soon.

Message 4 of 20
See Most Recent

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh CB poor lamb you are,,i bet you have had enough of doctors and hospitals. Ohhhh dear. Hope its sorted soon me love. HUGS ((())) ((())) xxxxxxxxxxxx

heart

Message 5 of 20
See Most Recent

Anyone up for a spot of coo tipping tonight?..........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 6 of 20
See Most Recent

@twishy123 wrote:

Anyone up for a spot of coo tipping tonight?..........

twishy...you are sooooo norty t1101.gifI bagsy the head end  ** that sounds even nortier ** Woman Surprised

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 7 of 20
See Most Recent

belly laugh smiley.gifwell I know who I'm offering me rear end to....Twishy!! get yer gloves on.....

it's me poorly hoof side. .... tuts.....I'm falling to bits, if you wait a while, you can pick up yer own preferred bit!!!!!confused cow smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 8 of 20
See Most Recent

You bad lass ! Have you been overdoing it again, I warned you about frolicking about on the spring grass, & now you have also overdone it wiv the mushy peas, have I got to come down wiv me hosepipe & liquid paraffin to cure yer bloat?
On a serious note, low blood count, swelling, did they give you any idea as to what might be going on ?.

**********Sam**********
Message 9 of 20
See Most Recent

well no, my red cells are up evidently, which according to goggle means the blood is thick and could make a DVT. They don't seem to know what it is.....

I've been good not overdoing it although OH keeps telling me to go and sit down!!!! but if I'm back at work next Tuesday I can't just get out of the armchair and then do a 6hr solid walk stint now can I...

oh and Sam, you can keep yer hosepipe thankyou...eeewww and the liquid parafin I'm OK honest!!

Photobucket

Message 10 of 20
See Most Recent

Sorry captain misunderstood , well at least they are on top of it hopefully? & if you keep off dem dare mushies I will not bother you!. lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 11 of 20
See Most Recent

Ive told her about her Frolicking around the fields Sam,,,i have threatened to go and sort her out but now you will have too aswell. LOL. What a NAUGHTY COOOOO!!!!!.

Ohhhhhh Captain please get better sooooooon ((())).xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woman Surprised

Message 12 of 20
See Most Recent

OK Rose you hold her head steady whilst I approach cautiously wiv me hosepipe & liq paraffin !. lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 13 of 20
See Most Recent

I think she will rear up a bit,,,,LOL,but we can handle her. Good team you and me Sam.

Woman LOL

Message 14 of 20
See Most Recent

That we are Rose ! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 15 of 20
See Most Recent

confused cow smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 16 of 20
See Most Recent

Oh dear CB swollen calves ............................ well you is a coo so swollen lambs would have been odd !!!!!!

Seriously hope all is OK and you are sorted A.S.A.P

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 17 of 20
See Most Recent

Don't be scared I've done it loads of times& never lost a coo yet! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 18 of 20
See Most Recent

Captain how is the leg?

Message 19 of 20
See Most Recent

Hope that your leg is feeling better CB.

Message 20 of 20
See Most Recent