ooch ow ow ow ooochhhh.......

I've sat too long, my legs have packed up....me hoof will be dead....

and Sam...no offering to come here with yer cattle prod!!!

Photobucket

Message 1 of 19
See Most Recent
18 REPLIES 18

I know the feeling CB.  Me joints are always seizing up.  Hope that you feel better soon.

Message 2 of 19
See Most Recent

Ya plum......

go and have a gallop round the field....a CAREFUL gallop...smilie blowing a heart.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 3 of 19
See Most Recent

I've also just realised I forgot to have me supper!!!

I've had a forgetful day....I feel like the mad hatter hahahahahaaaaa

confused smiley 3.gif

Photobucket

Message 4 of 19
See Most Recent

well this little dormouse says go to bed and chill ya daft heifer xxx

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 5 of 19
See Most Recent

I wasn't gonna prod ya C B . lol, I wus gonna offer a cattle hoist for ya. & I do sympathise when I've sat too long me poor old knees hurt like hell until I get walking, eeeeh ain't life grand?.

**********Sam**********
Message 6 of 19
See Most Recent

oh a cattle hoist...that sounds like bliss, shall I roll over so ya can shove it under me?sleeping cow.jpg

ere, though Stan, I thought you wus a giraffe not a doormouse? ...oh I get it, you're in disguise winking smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 7 of 19
See Most Recent

You have my sympathy.

Worked too long today, did 8 hours. I was so stiff and in so much pain that I was unable to transfer from my chair in to the car to go home - I had to get the taxi to take me so that I could travel in my wheelchair.

Had to use a slide transfer board to get from chair to bed. Took a shed load of painkillers and it is easier now, but I won't be going anywhere tomorrow.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 8 of 19
See Most Recent

Can honestly say, that i have never forgotten to eat!..........

Message 9 of 19
See Most Recent

Massage again???, you cannot get enough lady!!!. Ha ha ha . Keep rubbing your hoofs and keep the life going in them.heart

Message 10 of 19
See Most Recent

Went to bed early last night as felt a little queezy, woke up about 11 bathed in sweat, had awful stomach cramps like period pains but no period, ended up sitting in the bathroom on the floor with the windows open trying to cool down, felt very sick, rang work at 2 to say I wasn't coming in and went to sleep eventually, and woke up at 1pm,  still feeling rubbish so going back to bed. Why do we get all these things when we get older.

Message 11 of 19
See Most Recent

Tell me about it hun. Ed Feel better soon,,,have a nice sleep and take it steady ((())). heart

Message 12 of 19
See Most Recent

Oh dear ! Poor Ed hope you feel better again soon. Is it the dreaded. M or have you a tummy bug?.

**********Sam**********
Message 13 of 19
See Most Recent

Menapause I think off to get it confirmed properly at the doctors tomorrow, just in case it is something else.

Message 14 of 19
See Most Recent

Good idea Ed! You shouldn't be having debilitating symptoms like that without having it checked out& at the very least putting you're mind at rest!let us know how you get on.? X.

**********Sam**********
Message 15 of 19
See Most Recent

aaawww poor Ed, hope you are feeling better soon x

I'm 59, hardly get a hot sweat, maybe once in a while in the night.

the only thing I've noticed is that my memory is going backwards!!! and when I in conversation I forget the word I want to use, and have to describe the thing in my mind to try and find it...most annoying but other than that, nothing...is this normal?

Photobucket

Message 16 of 19
See Most Recent

I think that the menopause can affect different ladies in different ways.  I have the odd hot sweat and I sometimes have cold sweats but I only have the cold sweats during the night.  Also, I tend to be forgetful at times but I've been like that for years.  I think that I take after my dad for that.

Message 17 of 19
See Most Recent

Cooo eeeee, feeling much better today, going to doctors tomorrow.  I am sure I will be told I should take HRT which I am reluctant to do, loose weight, give up smoking etc etc etc, so I will have to be a good girl and listen to what the doctor says. I don't really get a lot of trouble, I don't get mood swings, my menory is ok I think,  just every 6 months or so I get these intolerable night sweats, so hot I think I am going to explode, then of course I am up all night and absolutely knackered during the day,  so I have taken two days off work, and will go back tomorrow for just tomorrow then I am off till Wednesday next week,

OH and little dog have gone away for 5 days and son will be working so I will be able to catch up with my sleep over the weekend.

Message 18 of 19
See Most Recent

My doctor mentioned HRT when i went last but im not keen,,i get the terrible flushes but its just me heads that are the worse thing at the moment really. I had another Blood test this week to check that funny infection level that was showing up and have to speak to the doctor about it next week,that is if i dont get called to go to the surgery before.

It seems a lot of us on here are suffering with the big Pre M or M on here???. At least we get to support each other girls.

Glad your feeling better Ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ((())). Awwwwwww.

Message 19 of 19
See Most Recent