oh Cookie.....

blushing smiley.gif...cleaning out my box by the side of my chair, I have discovered a thankyou note I should have sent you about a million  years ago. You donated MDCC monies to the Dogs Trust, and I don't seem to have thanked you properly...you must think I'm so norty!!

It was ages ago too which is making it worse!crying2smiley.gif

Anyway thankyou now and I'm sorry. Why on earth didn't I send it? oh could have been because I didn't have your address. I must have left it in there to email someone to ask for it.

doh! is a daft coo.....

Photobucket

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

oh Cookie.....

Thanks Ox.

One sale a day, tomorrow the entire Galaxy!
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

oh Cookie.....

@captainbovine wrote:

blushing smiley.gif...cleaning out my box by the side of my chair, I have discovered a thankyou note I should have sent you about a million  years ago. You donated MDCC monies to the Dogs Trust, and I don't seem to have thanked you properly...you must think I'm so norty!!

It was ages ago too which is making it worse!crying2smiley.gif

Anyway thankyou now and I'm sorry. Why on earth didn't I send it? oh could have been because I didn't have your address. I must have left it in there to email someone to ask for it.

doh! is a daft coo.....

thanks cb it was ages ago.i had forgotten....

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent