lol, I am so proud, what an achievement (Sad aren't I) xxx

All summer I have been watching my nearly dead orchid plant come back to a gorgeous beautiful specimen, just because I changed it's position in the house.

I have never had an orchid loose it's flowers and then reflower, I have always eventually lost them, but this time I feel so proud lol, that I have actually managed to do it.

It is so beautiful, God has made some wonderfully beautiful things for our pleasure.

Does anyone else feel like that when they grow something?

What is your favourite beauty? Please share xxxx

photo 014_zps6bd22cb4.jpg

such anger,prejudice and hypocrisy on a simple forum supposed to be free for all. I wish you all you all wish for xx good bye

i have one exactly the same as yours forum and it has now reflowered about 5 times.it has no flowers at the moment but a new leaf is growing so fingers crossed i also have another one which is now flowering again after about 18 months with nothing .i could not bear to throw it away and now the flower stalk is about 5 inches tall so maybe 2 weeks and i will have flowers on it

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 2 of 26
See Most Recent

also forgot to add as gods creations go orchids are pretty high on the list of perfection.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 3 of 26
See Most Recent

I wait with baited breath for mine to flower again, I had it as a present in June,  I do have a new leaf coming so I live in hope, I have never had one reflower.  Beautiful plants.

Message 4 of 26
See Most Recent

I have 3 orchids that keep on flowering , i live in hope that one day all 3 will flower at once 😄 

Two have stems growing & one is just flowering for the 3rd time this year 

orchid

oooo another beautiful orchid.  xxxx

I am definitely going to leave mine where it is and hopefully it will flower over and agains like everyone elses.

I love making these out of sugar too for my cakes.

such anger,prejudice and hypocrisy on a simple forum supposed to be free for all. I wish you all you all wish for xx good bye

Mine seem to thrive on a bit of neglect  , dont water regular but i do give them orchid feed every so often when i remember LOL

I just love these plants ....the flowers go on forever...

When it has finished flowering altogether cut the stalk back to an inch or two and just keep as a leafy plant, watering sparingly.

Eventually it will through up another shoot and it will flower again..but it can take a long time. Whilst I am waiting for this to happen I have a silk artificial stem of the same flowers. It looks very realistic and fools most people... 

Message 8 of 26
See Most Recent

I have tried so many times without any luck but I have my fingers crossed for this one.
Message 9 of 26
See Most Recent

oh forum I wish I could grow any plant,  the orchid is just beautiful, I may try this year as we got gas installed and the old fire was a glass front which killed any plant I had

Message 10 of 26
See Most Recent

I am dreadful...kill everything......but as long as you do not overwater you should be OK.....give one a try ...

Message 11 of 26
See Most Recent

It's a beautiful orchid, never grown one myself, but I have recently been given a house plant - a white cyclamen, which has just flowered and has several buds on.  Lovely patterned leaves as well.

Message 12 of 26
See Most Recent

This was one I had a few years back and it was never without a flower for three years!!!  I lost it eventually though.

Message 13 of 26
See Most Recent

Oh, that's gorgeous, CG! Will have to try taking a pic of mine and putting it on here.

Message 14 of 26
See Most Recent

I used to keep a lot of plants at one time.

Message 15 of 26
See Most Recent

Message 16 of 26
See Most Recent

Well, that didn't work!

Message 17 of 26
See Most Recent

Message 18 of 26
See Most Recent

And of course, happiness is a full trug

Message 19 of 26
See Most Recent

gorgeous CG........ our house is smaller than your conservatory

vamo, beautiful, love love love the trug and plant.

could you green fingered geniuses help me in what plant to buy that is hardy in a living room with very little light, its always dark in there, the light only hits it in the evening, then the boys close the blinds a tad as it shines on the TV.

Message 20 of 26
See Most Recent