lol, I am so proud, what an achievement (Sad aren't I) xxx

All summer I have been watching my nearly dead orchid plant come back to a gorgeous beautiful specimen, just because I changed it's position in the house.

I have never had an orchid loose it's flowers and then reflower, I have always eventually lost them, but this time I feel so proud lol, that I have actually managed to do it.

It is so beautiful, God has made some wonderfully beautiful things for our pleasure.

Does anyone else feel like that when they grow something?

What is your favourite beauty? Please share xxxx

photo 014_zps6bd22cb4.jpg

such anger,prejudice and hypocrisy on a simple forum supposed to be free for all. I wish you all you all wish for xx good bye

Re: lol, I am so proud, what an achievement (Sad aren't I) xxx

That conservatory is long gone  Kate,  along with the house!Woman Happy

I've always loved cyclamen vamo.  I had some deep red ones in the garden but I think Molly has dug them up.....or sat on them....or both!

I don't know a lot about keeping plants though, they either live or die with me, it's their choice, but I do know that the darker leaved plants such as Sansevieria (mother in law's tongue), Swiss cheese plant or Dracaenas prefer shade.

Message 21 of 26
See Most Recent

off to google CG thank you

Message 22 of 26
See Most Recent

I have a Mother-in-laws Tongue that won't stop putting up new shoots, I have another one in the porch, but no one wants it!!! I don't know what to do with the big one, if it makes anymore babies it won't fit in the planter...

I have three dark pink cyclamen in the garden, they look lovely. I hope they last this time, I've lost so many of them.

I have an orchid in the morning room that has a new leaf, I was going to put it outside but I think I'll leave it now if it's going to take such a long time to flower I may as well wait and see.

Photobucket

Message 23 of 26
See Most Recent

my favourite flower is a lily........ are they hardy ?

Message 24 of 26
See Most Recent

@hightara wrote:

my favourite flower is a lily........ are they hardy ?

I know arum lilies are, those are the big white trumpet type. Got some in a large tub in the garden and they come up every year, I love all lilies but I think arum are my favourite.

I really like that cyclamen that was posted earlier too, a very pretty little plant they are with some beautiful colour ranges.

such anger,prejudice and hypocrisy on a simple forum supposed to be free for all. I wish you all you all wish for xx good bye

Ferns are fond of shade, Kate. Lots of varieties to choose from.  Also Dracaena and the old Victorian favourite, Aspidistra!

Message 26 of 26
See Most Recent