let it snow , let it snow

let it snow ...................................

Actually can you please stop it snowing now cos at this rate I'll never get out tomorrow

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 1 of 53
See Most Recent
52 REPLIES 52

Please keep it in Wales! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 53
See Most Recent

This was taken an hour ago and still falling heavily snow1.jpg

Message 3 of 53
See Most Recent

Ooooh looks lovely stan all we have had is rain rain and rain.
Message 4 of 53
See Most Recent

I've not looked out for about half an hour but all we've had is heavy rain.  As Maggie says Stan, can you please keep the snow to yourself?

Message 5 of 53
See Most Recent

Please can you send it up to Yorkshire? I love it and we ain't got anyWoman Happy

Message 6 of 53
See Most Recent

I've just looked out and it's started snowing here.  Blows it over to Carol.

Message 7 of 53
See Most Recent

Hello Stan !!

How lovely !! Wish we had snow also down the South Woman Frustrated

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2015 !!!  Woman Happy

images.jpgWoman LOL

Message 8 of 53
See Most Recent

all we've had is rain....I wants snow....snowing smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 9 of 53
See Most Recent

Alright CB.  You can have our snow.  According to one weather forecast, we should be having sleet now and at 9pm, we should just have snow.  I hate the stuff.  I was going to take my mum out tomorrow but it doesn't look like we will be going now.  Since Tuesday, she's only spoken to me and she's getting fed up with seeing the same four walls.  It's too cold for me let alone for my mum.

Message 10 of 53
See Most Recent

I am in Bristol, no snow, but it has been raining and is now very windy

I live on 9th floor of a block of flats and can hear it whistling up the lift shafts and rubbish shute

Photobucket
Message 11 of 53
See Most Recent

Snow here in Nottinghamshire.

**********Sam**********
Message 12 of 53
See Most Recent

No snow here, it has stopped raining here finally.

It doesn't feel that cold either.

Back to normal today I will spend the day tidying.
Message 13 of 53
See Most Recent

We had heavy rain at around 10 last night.  I don't know what time the rain stopped but at around 4am, we had a clear sky.  We still have lying snow which seems to have frozen.  I ain't going out yet.  We have had heavy rain forecast later so hopefully, it should clear the rest of the snow away.  At least we have had the newspaper delivered.  Our newsagent's brilliant.  You know that the weather is really bad when he or the delivery chappie that comes round here with the papaer don't come.

Message 14 of 53
See Most Recent

Well its still white here this morning but thankfully its stoped snowing, main road seems to be clear if I can get to it otherwise I'll just wait for the plough and gritter

Message 15 of 53
See Most Recent

We have loads of the horrid white stuff , family left just as it started & got home safely .

Alfie was fascinated with it trying to catch a snowflake in his little hands & giggling ❤️

It's raining here at the moment and quite a lot of the snow has gone thankfully.  We might actually get out this afternoon.  The main roads around here are well gritted but from where I live, it's getting to them.  Our estate is like a death trap when we get snow and ice.

Message 17 of 53
See Most Recent

Sunny & cold here. Damson is due a nice walk as we didn't go out in the wind & rain yesterday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 18 of 53
See Most Recent

Bright sunshine and bitterly cold here at the moment.  Hope that you and Damson manage to get your walk in Maggie.

Message 19 of 53
See Most Recent

Its cold & sunny here at the moment  the snow is turning mushy if it freezes tonight it wont  be good !  Snowman smileys