jeremy kyle and reality shows?

why do these people go on these shows......

not a great post......... but I just dont get it.... its like peaking through a curtain....... makes me cringe

Message 1 of 14
See Most Recent
13 REPLIES 13

I just can't bear to have that programme on!  I don't know how much of it is just for the TV but I can't stand Jeremy Vile even more than the dead beats that go on there.

To answer your question though, I guess they go on for the money!!

Message 2 of 14
See Most Recent

Fame such as it is and money I expect. I don't /can't watch I end up shouting at the tv.
Message 3 of 14
See Most Recent

Funnily enough, I was thinking of posting something along these lines myself; having just been flicking through the channels & landing on this program...........where I remained for 30 seconds.......TOPS. I think I would probably have gained more knowledge & been more proud of My species; if I'd watched a program about Regents Park Zoo.

Message 4 of 14
See Most Recent

oh evo............. you made me snort.....

i was up and down the channels myself when I seen it.

think I am happy being poor 

Message 5 of 14
See Most Recent

Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 14
See Most Recent

Poor Kate ! I think not !

In fact I would say RICH beyond the dreams of many because you are surrounded by the love of your family because they have been brought up to be polite, well mannered and caring or in other words NOT in the way any parents on CAR CRASH telly would do.

Message 7 of 14
See Most Recent

You don't get paid to be on Jeremy Kyle. ( some expenses but not a lot)  they target whole estates at a time.. leafleting and door knocking. putting the idea into peoples heads ( usually people who don't have much in their head to start off with.)   They make it sound like going on the show will really help with the problems people have and offer them counselling/ rehab / help etc that they wouldn't  be able to afford otherwise.  

Message 8 of 14
See Most Recent

PhotobucketAhhhh Jeremy Bile,When His program Helps Orphan's Or Kids Near to Death He Come Across Well

But

He's Not God,Look Upon The The Program As Entertainment Only

As For The Lie Detector Thats Rubbish In Some States They Are Not Allowed In Courts

Petal
Message 9 of 14
See Most Recent

Its all fiction with paid actors

Photobucket
Message 10 of 14
See Most Recent

This programme is very often on the TV in the locker room of the health club I go to.  Not one lady in that locker room likes it.  As members, we are not allowed to switch channels but as soon as a member of staff comes through, the channels are switched thankfully.  I hate that programme with a vengeance.

Message 11 of 14
See Most Recent

PhotobucketHaHaHa Happy Christmas Mustard

Petal
Message 12 of 14
See Most Recent

Vile smug man with a face like a bag of spanners, vile show, vile 'guests'.

Why people go on it is beyond me.  Apparently they don't get paid, just expenses, beer and cigarettes.  And they get wound up as much as possible before they go on. At least according to this article written by someone who used to work on the programme:

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2007/oct/08/mondaymediasection2

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 13 of 14
See Most Recent

I live in Massachusetts, USA, and last year the local TV company removed 'Eastenders' and replaced it with the Jeremy Kyle Show.

Silly really, because if I want to watch 'trash' TV.... I can always watch Jerry Springer..Smiley LOL

Message 14 of 14
See Most Recent