if Fiona pops in

i saw the  news, cant believe its 2 yrs  since you lost your brother

hope  you and  his  girls are doing  ok

you are in my thoughts

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

if Fiona pops in

We up here are just praying that Glasgow does not make the treble !

First was The Clutha, then last year the bin lorry so here is hoping there is not a third and Christmas in Glasgow is uneventful in the tradegy ways

Our thoughts are with you Fiona at this very difficult time of the year for you.

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

if Fiona pops in

I also am thinking of you at this time Fiona (((hugs)))

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

if Fiona pops in

I'm also thinking of you and your nieces Fiona.  It must be an awful time for you all.  (((((Fiona and family)))))

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

if Fiona pops in

thanks every-one for your thoughts one of my nieces Elaine got married in Sept that was hard. on the aniversary the clutha closed at 9.00pm and some friends and relatives had a small ceremony mary my brother's partner laid some flowers for me where the helicopter landed this bit of yhe bar has been closed to the public

i've been doing ok except when at work a helicopter will fly overhead and i freeze once a customer said as a joke "it's that loud i thought it was going to crash a"and i burst into tears poor man didn't know what to do or say

but as with everything it gets easier with time and i can talk or think about him without crying well most of the time

also i'm keeping fingers crossed that it won't be 3 in a row for glasgow

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

if Fiona pops in

Very nice to see you pop back in Fiona and I hope you can have a reasonably good Christmas under the circumstances.

I will raise a dram to you and yours at Hogmanay.

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent