Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

back to work

well I will of had 5 days off over Christmas, I've just done a wee bit of shopping before Christmas day, but mostly pottered about the house and sat and watched TV or been on here.How can I be tired then lol!!!! ah well can't say I haven't had a love...

Weather

I hope that where the weather is doing it's worst that people are safe. Where I live, we don't normally have extremes of weather but it's beginning to flood just over a mile away from where I live. There is what is called a mere on one side of a wall...

Calling CB...........................

Not secreet santa .......................... but the best father christmas gift ever Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much . you are mad ass a hatter but made me feel so special thank you I really didn't deserve it but l...

Tip for Impulse Buyers

Probably obvious, but I put anything I think I want to buy in my basket This gives me time to think about it before paying. I have lost count of the number of items I have removed from basket afterwards

am I daft?.....

...I suspect I am, I've just found a message from sasha in my messages from all that time ago.Do you all remember her? she died tragically, her brother found her in her cottage?I kept her message, I can't delete it.Does anyone know what the outcome o...

Damage wardrobe

I buy wardrobe in September I got my order. But when I opened the box was Sone of the staff damage I contact the seller I send pictures. But ever time they you get replacement next week. In now they no answer my call. Please can you tell my what I ca...

Strictly - fixed?

So Jay McGuinness has won Strictly....... How? Kelly Bright and Georgia May-Foote where vastly better. I thought Georgia would have won it but it would have been so close between her and Kelly. How did Jay sneak in and win? Will his friends being pay...

christmas lights

do you bother to put them up outside?we have, and they do cheer the place up. We also got some of those lazer lights this year that throw green and red spots onto the house, they're brilliant!Across the road from us had them too, they bought reindeer...

Supermarket Home Delivery

I believe that someone here is an order picker for home delivery. What sort of training do these people get regarding substitutions. I had a delivery yesterday, I had ordered a set of printer inks for my printerI chose the hp364 which is correct for ...

Bad Eggs

in all the years I've been married....38 I've never seen a bad egg...until today. OMG I cracked one into 3 other eggs I'd done to make scrambled eggs, oh the smell! a big green blob fell out of the shell with a load of water.my word, don't want to ha...

advice re window please...

I have a leaking 'medium' sized double glazed unit, caused by shrinkage of the rubber gasket. Ive just been quoted £100 to replace it (it's an upstairs window) but that seems a lot to me. Can anyone advise what they think please as I don't know and t...

Strictly was very good last night.

I thought strictly was very good last night, and i did agree with the dance off tonight, and i agree with the judges and yes jeremy vine did get voted of tonight. Strictly should be good next week as it is coming from blackpool.

Advice re eldery parent

Hi - I will shortly be going on holiday and I wonder if anyone knows of an organisation that could telephone my father or have somebody pop in to check if he is OK whilst I am away and if he needed help then organise to get him to a doctor etc. On Sa...

Oh no!!

...I've got the hump now.....it's back to work for me on Tuesday, I've had 9 days off and they've flown by, couldn't do much as the weather has been atrocious, we've had a couple of days out looking at Christmas decorations, but couldn't get the ligh...

big thanks.....

to everyone who has given me kudos over the past week, but come on guys, join in! lets have some lovely topics and funny pics and pick fhg up from the floor..... meanwhile, back at the ranch......Doris had an obsession with hoovering.......

hoovering.jpg