help. online shopping

sorry could not find the other thread.

could ed or any one else who does mr t;s online shop help me  please.

when i first started shopping online i used the little edit box on the right hand side of screen and put in exactly what i wanted ie tesco everyday value curry and it came straight up then i just put next item in and so on..now .today when i shopped the edit box has gone and i had to shop using the drop dowm menus from the left hand side of page and if you want say curry sauce you have to scroll through all curries to find what you want.

is it like this for everyone or did i do sometging different....???????????

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

help. online shopping

I did my online shopping yesterday, and I noticed that the site has changed.

Items are in gallery style instead of list form.

If you buy a lot of the same, try doing the shop from your favourites, or from your last order.

I prefer the old style, but I found what I wanted in the end.

I use delivery saver, and the best change for me is the reduction of minimum order from £40 to £25

Photobucket
Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

help. online shopping

I found it had changed last week and didn't like it at all. I suppose we'll get used to it (like we did when they changed ebay) but I don't know why they always have to keep changing things that work ok.

As to your question, you have to type in what you want at the top, in the middle of the screen as far as I can remember.  Can you see where I mean?

Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

help. online shopping

cg there was no search bar type thingy anywhere.i literally had to go through all the drop down menus like i wanted daddies brown sauce so went on drop down for sauces then had to click on 7 pages of sauces before i got daddies brown where as i would normally have just typed in daddies brown and it would have came up so it took ages..

.................................................................................................................
Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

help. online shopping

Hang on, I'll go and sign in and have a look >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

help. online shopping

are you all using the dame internet browser?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

help. online shopping

Oh, would it make a difference?

I found it, pointed to it with a pen and took a photo.  And then my battery ran out so it's on charge, I'll get it in five minutes.  Mine is in the middle at the top, just under where it says Tesco.co.  My orders.  My account.  Sign out. etc.

I'll have the picture in a minute.

Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

help. online shopping

Sorry, it took all this time to do that!!  I think I might have been putting the battery in the wrong way! Woman Sad

So, that's where I put what I want, where the pen is pointing.  Don't know if they're all the same after what towery said.

Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

help. online shopping

Cookie I have just finished doing mine and nothing has changed from last week. I am on Internet explorer.  Have you bought them before because they should be in your favourites.

Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

help. online shopping

I wonder why some people's have changed and others haven't?  I know others it's changed for too. Woman Surprised

Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

help. online shopping

i certainly never had that search bar on mine .and i am using firefox.i will try my favorites next week.

wonder who nicked my search bar.

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent