great british bake off again tonight

i think this week is  biscuits

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 1 of 52
See Most Recent
51 REPLIES 51

I think it is biscuits Towery.  Not much longer to wait now.

Message 2 of 52
See Most Recent

no more FHG for me tonight - it's just started

Message 3 of 52
See Most Recent

I think the right one got star baker and the right one went off.

Message 4 of 52
See Most Recent

Heyyyy i saw TWO lambs last night???,,whats going on???. Ha ha ha . Very good baking last night i really enjoyed the programme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Those 3D Biscuits were really clever. I thought that would cause more problems but NOOOOO!. Mel and Sue are very funny,,the things they come out with!!!.Woman Happy

Message 5 of 52
See Most Recent

It's bread week tonight.  I think that some of them will have problems and it's only the begining.

Message 6 of 52
See Most Recent

i forgot it was on , someone rang me at half eight and asked if i were watching

i was catching up with the programme from the night before about eating beef   etc , i have to watch the rest of that, the next one was on tonight too

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 7 of 52
See Most Recent

LOL,,,,someone had a Soggy bottom last night. That mans Strawberry bread was a bit odd!!!!. More like a cake or a Jam Sandwhich!!!. They did well though. Its amazing what can go in Bread nowadays. Bit tricky but when you have the hang of it,, it comes out well!!.Woman Very Happy

Message 8 of 52
See Most Recent

I saw on Yahoo earlier on that one of the contestants storms out of the tent on tonight's show.  Mary Berry was visibly shaken.  Must watch it tonight.

Message 9 of 52
See Most Recent

Poor Ian.

Diana was wrong though - she shouldn't have taken his ice cream out of the freezer without speaking to him.

......................................................................................................................

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer!
Message 10 of 52
See Most Recent

Have to watch last nights on catch up to get my fix of PWoman LOLaul and Marys exploits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 11 of 52
See Most Recent

Exactly!!  Fancy taking it out of the freezer and just leaving it there on the side on the hottest day of the year.  I was hoping she got voted off!!

It was her freezer I know, and perhaps he shouldn't have put his ice cream in there, but still..............I was sooooo mad!!Woman Mad

Message 12 of 52
See Most Recent

I also think diana should have spoken up and taken the wrap from mary and paul..saying that I do not think his icecream would have frozen anyway and he should have done just sponge and merangue and he would still be there and the old man would have gone home.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 13 of 52
See Most Recent

Yes, I too felt sorry for Ian but he should have used his own Fridge/freezer as they each have their own. 

Diana put his in the fridge section of hers, not out on the counter.

She should have mentioned it to him at the time to at least given him the chance of using his own freezer.

She said it was out of the freezer for less than a minute...

Agree with cookie, it wasn't going to work anyway, despite it being a very hot day.  Just bad luck.

Oh and excuse me!

The "old one", the Scot is 66. I'm the same age and I'd be pretty xxxxxed off if you called me old... Smiley LOL

Message 14 of 52
See Most Recent

At least he should have done it without the ice cream but he just put the whole lot in the bin.

Message 15 of 52
See Most Recent

@lhasa.one wrote:

Oh and excuse me!

The "old one", the Scot is 66. I'm the same age and I'd be pretty xxxxxed off if you called me old... Smiley LOL

Ah but he is an old 66 year old! Unlike FHGers who are at least 10 years younger than the calender says ( unless its first thing in the morning when I feel about 109!)

Message 16 of 52
See Most Recent

I'm 66 but I don't mind being called old.  Don't mind being called fat either.  Just don't call me too late for dinner!!

Message 17 of 52
See Most Recent

@wskneil wrote:

@lhasa.one wrote:

Oh and excuse me!

Ah but he is an old 66 year old! Unlike FHGers who are at least 10 years younger than the calender says ( unless its first thing in the morning when I feel about 109!)

Quite right, he is old, he's a droll Scot Smiley LOL Waits for the missiles from the Scots FHG'ers. Smiley Very Happy

I feel old now having just cut half a hedge... 

Message 18 of 52
See Most Recent

Oh Dear I see that Diana has now quit the show due to "illness".  Not surprising really, the amount of flack she has been getting on Twitter.  So I guess that means no one will leave next week.

Message 19 of 52
See Most Recent

The whole series has been recorded and the winner chosen so nothing that is said now will affect the next programme. Martha said this week that she was taking exams and the weather was very.hot so that puts the time around may/june.
still sig
Message 20 of 52
See Most Recent