good luck thoughts needed please

My D.I.L. has departed today to take part in the Screwball Rally 2014, she is raising money for the M.S. Society.

I'm not asking for sponsorship, just lots of "good luck" thoughts to be sent her way please.  She had developed a fear of driving, so this is a real test for her and the friend she is with, she has spent the past few weeks driving around to regain her confidence, and has now departed to Dover to catch the ferry early tomorrow morning.

My son (her husband) suffers from M.S. so fund raising is something the entire family is very much in to, but this rally is a real labour of love for her, and all positive vibes sent can only be of benefit. Thanks

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Wishing her  images.jpg

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Good luck to your DIL Myra.  I hope that she does well.

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

The best of luck to her and your son.  I support the MS society anyway because my daughter has it. x.

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

All the luck in the world for her & her hubby!

**********Sam**********
Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

We too have a young family member with MS and I've experienced a crisis of confidence with my driving too, all the best to them and good for her.

vibes.GIF

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

I can understand why people lose their confidence with driving as some drivers are so mad these days.  There's one stretch of road in town and at least once a week, I nearly have the front of the car taken off through some drivers been a lot too impatient.  My mum's not driven for about three years now.  For one thing, she lost her confidence and then she discovered that she had the heart condition.

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Sending good luck vibes too.
Hope she gets to enjoy herself a little too.
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Thank you all for your good wishes, she is on the way now!

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Just seen this and sending all the Good Luck in the world. I take my hat of to them, and very Brave to face the fear with the Driving!!!heart

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent