for CAROLYORKIE2010 .....

Hello Carol, As promised re: Nutribullet, I purchased one on Monday - FANTASTIC.  Really pleased.  Simple to use (I do not follow any recipes, just my own preferences of veg and fruit.  I keep a mugful in fridge for the following day, and then make some more.  Cleaning is simple.

You must make sure to add the water once the ingredients are in place.

Enjoying choosing and buying fruit and veg now.  Very quick to prepare.

Let me know if you need to know anything else, and I will be pleased to help where possible.

amethyst

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks alot, amethyst, for letting me know. So glad you are pleased you've bought one. I dont like fruit as it is, but maybe done as a juice I would prefer it. Having Crohns, I can't digest rind or peel, but if you can put the lot in and it blitzes it all, then that would be ok and I know alot of the goodness is in the peel etc.  Will let you know if I buy one or have any questions. And thanks again.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Hi Carol, Yes, I would be pleased to hear if you purchase one too.  I am very limited on veg and fruit that I like - very limited!  But mixing it this way, and discovering the enjoyable flavours, plus knowing it is healthy for me, makes it extra special.

All the best,

amethyst

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

My intake of fruit is limited to Apples, Pears and Bananas, and I don't really like any of them; it takes me ages to eat them. Now give me a cream bun and its gone in seconds, LOL

Will definitely let you know if/when I buy one.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent