font size

is anyone else having trouble with the font size on this reply box? beejeebers I'm wrestling with the booger to get it to  go onto size 3!!!

is there a way to keep it set so you don't have to keep altering it every time you post?

Photobucket

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

font size

AFAIK there's no way of setting the size for posting.

The sizes all seem to work for me?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

font size

its working for me as well

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

font size

ME TOO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

font size

Now CB dont listen to them lot come ova 'ere in this corner!

^^oop there by yer name thingy is 'My Settings' click that.

Click 'preferences' tab and the 3rd down on the list is 'text' sizes, try that for size!! lol....remember to click save at the bottom of the page wont ya;)

good luck CB............x

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

font size

Dope silly cow I is that fer yer reading...o bum im going back to sewingRobot Mad

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

font size

I click on it and set the size...then click on the colour and usually the font size disappears...it's working a wee bit better tonight....

flippin' technicles...I'm just not technical

Photobucket

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

font size

I've just had a problem with altering the font and the font size.  All sorted though now.  Hope that you get sorted soon CB.

I'm off to bed now as I'm shattered and I've got a busy week next week.  

Night night all.

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent