enjoying the sun

ginger

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

enjoying the sun

That is one relaxed cat! Glad you have had sun. It's done nothing but rain where I am.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

enjoying the sun

Ahhhh.....bless his/her ginger trousers    Man Very Happy

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

enjoying the sun

Ohhhh Fiona your cat is Gorgeous. My old cat used to lay like that,, flat on the back and indoors in front of the fire too!!. Enjoy the Sun Pusso!!!!.heart

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

enjoying the sun

That is one relaxed cat Fiona.

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

enjoying the sun

I like that Smiley Happy

Actually it would good as a puzzle.  I don't know if you've heard of it, but log out and go into Jigidi.com  It's a free puzzle compiler.  You have to register first, and then follow the instructions, one of the first being "Create a puzzle".  Press that and the download your picture. You set the hardness - anything from 8 pieces to over 1000.  Be warned - it'll take you a lot longer than you think to solve your own puzzle  most people settle for 88 pieces for their first puzzle.  It took me nearly half an hour when I first started off.  When you finish press to publish on Jigidi, so others can see how fast they can do it.  Read the "how to" to make sure you've done everything right and then when you go into the section saying "animals"  you'll see your puzzle up there with the rest, along with how many people have done it and how fast theyve done it.  Your particular puzzle with 88 pieces could be done in about eight minutes.  Although it's your puzzle, it would probably take you the best part of half-an-hour a first time.

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

enjoying the sun

bless him!....good job he's not here at the moment, he'd have his scarf on...it's blummin' freezing.....cold smiley 2.gif

Photobucket

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

enjoying the sun

Gorgeous and sunny here and pretty warm.  Dino dog is out in the garden having been at the pooch parlour.  Picked up a bone (or 2) for him from the butcher so he is a very happy hound.

Photobucket
Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

enjoying the sun

Lovely and Sunny here earlier, now clouding here and there, and suns hiding again, awwwww. heart

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent