ebay problem.

I can look for an item on ebay if I put the name of what I'm looking for, like you do.  Then, while I'm looking at said item and I decide to look at what else this seller has, I click on 'See other items', but nothing happens.  It's been like this a few days now.  Does anyone else have this problem, or any idea how to get it to work again please?

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ebay problem.

Woman SadWoman LOLOh thank you both.  I'll try clicking it twice, well, two times like you said.

It's the same with the smileys, I add them at the end and they come at the beginning!!

See!! 🙂

Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

ebay problem.

Yes I have I click back to the item then click back to "see other items" it comes up after 1/2 goes
Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

ebay problem.

I am having all kinds of problems, pages not responding, blank pages and clicking on items and nothing happening. I am sure it is ebay as I don't experience anything like it on any other site. It is really annoying but nothing I do solves the problem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Next mood swing in 6 minutes
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

ebay problem.

Woman SadWoman LOLOh thank you both.  I'll try clicking it twice, well, two times like you said.

It's the same with the smileys, I add them at the end and they come at the beginning!!

See!! 🙂

Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

ebay problem.

I'm having the 'not responding' problem too.  Glad to hear it's them and not me!

Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

ebay problem.

I keep getting a message saying that it can't load the web page but it only ever happens when I'm on eBay.  

Another problem that's cropped up on one of the other boards is that you can search for an item on eBay and there don't seem to be any of that item on here.  Google the same item and quite a few come up - on eBay.

Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

ebay problem.

Its annoying isnt it?

They are messing about methinks.... my purchase page is now different... blue ares and takes up far more room... dont like itat all!

Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

ebay problem.

; blue areas;
Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

ebay problem.

AH, someone else suggested I go back to chrome (I can't remember why I swapped to IE a week or so ago,) so I'm back on chrome and both problems have gone,  look...    Woman Wink

Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

ebay problem.

I use chrome & have had none of those problems.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

ebay problem.

I was on chrome before.  I can't remember why I changed now, there was obviously something I was trying to sort out and it must have done it, but then I got the other two problems.  I didn't realise it started at roughly the same time that I changed over.  Anyway, it's gone now. Woman LOL

Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

ebay problem.

I use Chrome and I'm still having problems.

Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent