can you believe I did this today??

I went shopping in the sales for Christmas deccies hahahahaa like I need them!!!

we had a nice time, picnic lunch out overlooking the Menai straits, then home for a nice cuppa and a wee snooze...lovely!

Photobucket

Message 1 of 13
See Most Recent
12 REPLIES 12

Well if you really wanted the new deccies then why not.  It's not really been fit enough to go out round here either yesterday or today. If it's not been snowing, it's been frosty and it still is frosty.  Oh how I hate winter.

Message 2 of 13
See Most Recent

That sounds like a lovely day CB. I haven't had the urge to go sale shopping yet, although we did buy a pressure washer online.
Message 3 of 13
See Most Recent

Doesn't matter whether you need them or not CB, I know how much you love crimbo and if you had a nice day out who cares .

You deserve some chill time so really glad you enjoyed the day xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 4 of 13
See Most Recent

I bought 22 crystal doorknobs online. My newly girlified bedroom is beginning to look like a cosy brothel & is just so comfy 😅just need mirrors on the ceiling now 😆
Photobucket
Message 5 of 13
See Most Recent

oh I love sales too CB..... but online only for me...... and buying xmas decs is a great idea!

Message 6 of 13
See Most Recent

well I need them like a hole in the head but I am addicted to them!! my friend wouldn't let me buy any last time we were in Chester, I had to keep saying " I'm not allowed" which was what my OH kept saying as I left the house with her hahahahaaa.

I did get some nice things, especially a red heart which will shimmer nicely in some candle light.

I hate clothes shopping though. A girl I work with was at Next on Boxing day at 6am!!!! now that is nuts

Photobucket

Message 7 of 13
See Most Recent

I couldn't agree more about Next sale starting at 6.30.  Our Next is by the health club I go to and when they have their sale, the majority of the car park is still full when I go for my swim just after 8am.

Message 8 of 13
See Most Recent

Ha you think 6am is bad they started queing at our next at 2am for the boxing day sales

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 9 of 13
See Most Recent

Barmy I wonder how many of them had something in mind got that and went home. I couldnt be bothered with it I would only buy a load of old rubbbish because it was cheap. After all most of the stuff in the sale is stuff they haven't been able to shift.

Good luck to anyone getting up at that time to go shopping its bad enough having to get up early for work.
Message 10 of 13
See Most Recent

I hate shopping anyway so never go near the sales, but good luck to anybody out there bargain hunting. This year especially I can't buy anything that isn't essential as we are putting the house up for sale in the hope of down-sizing so don't need any more clutter to pack than I have got already. Houses are slow to sell in this area so the buying nothing plan could go on for some time.

Message 11 of 13
See Most Recent

I've not really had a chance to go into town yet due to the weather.  I think that it will be Wednesday before I can get out.  I've still got some of my birthday and Christmas money left.  Our estate is a death trap trying to get out either in the car or on foot.  We might try for a food shop tomorrow afternoon.  If my mum feels up to it, I may go and look for a new bed for me as the one I have has seen better days.  I bought a new mattress about three years ago so it's just a new bed frame I want.

Message 12 of 13
See Most Recent

Loving the sound of the brothelly girly room with crystal knobs on.  Sounds so feminine and exotic!  I can see scarves and pierced lanterns and gold leaf.

Message 13 of 13
See Most Recent