calling Ed....

Ed, where about in Devon is a real cute oldey worldey place to visit? we are looking for a nice place to visit on holiday next year. I thought you may know seeing you live there  ta muchly xx

Photobucket

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

calling Ed....

A place called Cockington is very nice all thatched cottages. Near Torquay. Another one is Tavistock thats on the edge of dartmoor. I will let you know more tomorrow. Ssssshhhhhh I am at work now.
Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

calling Ed....

Widecombe is pretty, also on Dartmoor. Beer is lovely in the south.:) Devon is a big county. Where are you staying?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

calling Ed....

Where are you staying CB
Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

calling Ed....

we've been to Cockington, it was lovely.

I don't know where to stay peeps!!! that's the point, I need somewhere nice to stop so we can have nice days out....OH is trawling the sites for a cottage but we just don't know where to stay...

Photobucket

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

calling Ed....

If you went to somewhere like Bude you could visit both Devon and Cornwall then you could then go inland or visit Clovelly now that is quaint but a heck of a walk. Or you could down south. Dartmouth is beautiful.
Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent