boxing day tea/dinner thread

don't we eat on boxing day ?

i'm currently cooking roast beef, hoping it'll be 8.30pm when it's ready but i think it'll be nearer 9pm.

so roast beef, roast potatoes, gravy, yorkshire puddings and carrots followed by some lovely looking chocolate dessert thingie from m+s 🙂

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

I had a lovely piece of very rare rump steak with garilc butter, chips, mushrooms & veg. Followed by home made trifle.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Turkey curry for us tonight with naan's and poppadums

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

For lunch, we had another Christmas dinner.  On Christmas day, we cook enough meals for Christmas day, Boxing day and the day after.  For pud, we had tiramisu and for tea we had turkey and stuffing sandwiches followed by trifle.  I am full to bursting now.

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

we just had a go at the bits left over.

tonight it was a bacon buttie.

there's still enough cheese in here to open a shop!

Photobucket

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

bubble and squeak and cold meat for us..

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

We had turkey and beef and lettuce and toms and cheese and pickle for lunch and a good old fried egg on toast for tea.  Then we had Christmas pud and cream.

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

We had Christmas dinner  ( family members couldn't get here yesterday) followed by  buffet tea.. which will be eating for the next week..

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Roast beef and all the trimmings for lunch with the family and buffet bits for tea.
Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent