Your Kitchen Cupboard

what do you always have to have in your kitchen cupboards, you know you wouldn't feel as if you had a complete store cupboard without it, or you couldn't rustle up a meal if you didn't have this ingredient?

With me it's eggs, feel really panicky if I don't have a wee basket of a dozen eggs out on the worktop. You can do so many things if you have eggs.

I always have flour, rice and pasta too oh and tins of beans....

what about you?.....

Photobucket

Message 1 of 19
See Most Recent
18 REPLIES 18

Your Kitchen Cupboard

Flour, Rice, Pasta, Cous Cous, CHEESE, Curry Paste, Olive Oil.Woman Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 19
See Most Recent

Your Kitchen Cupboard

Rice,pasta,beans and lentils ................. oh and tomato purree

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 3 of 19
See Most Recent

Your Kitchen Cupboard

Vodka & Paracetamol Woman LOL

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 4 of 19
See Most Recent

Your Kitchen Cupboard

Hysterical.gif

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 5 of 19
See Most Recent

Your Kitchen Cupboard

Vegetable Oil, Spaghetti, Gravy granules. OOhh definately Tea bags if they count. kitchen Foil and Freezer Bags.

Woman Happy

Message 6 of 19
See Most Recent

Your Kitchen Cupboard

I forgot coffee! Couldn't live without that!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 19
See Most Recent

Your Kitchen Cupboard

I always have cheese,wine and choccy in the fridge ............................. oh and Haribo's in the freezer if those count

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 8 of 19
See Most Recent

Your Kitchen Cupboard

Rice, noodles, miso soup base, oxo, flour, tins of soups, tin or two of salmon, tea, coffee, fruit sugar, oil, herbs n stuff, butter, carrots and red onions, and garlic!!

My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 9 of 19
See Most Recent

Your Kitchen Cupboard

Rice, pasta, pilchards. Tinned Tuna, olive oil , herbs, whole meal flour, soup tinned & pkts, coffee, rice milk, tinned fruit.

**********Sam**********
Message 10 of 19
See Most Recent

Your Kitchen Cupboard

Pasta, Rice, Cous Cous, Spices, gravy pots, Coffee of all kinds (decaff), Tinned Tuna and mackerel,  Honey, marmite, garlic, baked beans and chopped tomatoes and milk powder.  eggs, butter, milk, cheese and natural yoghurt in the fridge.

Message 11 of 19
See Most Recent

Your Kitchen Cupboard

eggs, cheese,  milk,  butter/marg   for the fridge

frozen chips  and minced beef  in freezer

pasta, rice,  porrage oats

both  sr and plain  flour,  sugar

baked beans, kidney beans chopped toms

tomato soup  mushroom soup

fruity branston sauce and oxo cubes

brown bread

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 12 of 19
See Most Recent

Your Kitchen Cupboard

What's this thread about, who's got the most in their cupboards??    I don't have any food in my kitchen cupboards, only in my pantry, larder fridge,larder freezer and chest freezer.  There's a box of Bonio in a cupboard in the utility though!   Woman LOL

Message 13 of 19
See Most Recent

Your Kitchen Cupboard

about 3000 tea bags..oh says you can never have to many tea bags

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 14 of 19
See Most Recent

Your Kitchen Cupboard

CG, it's about what you couldn't live without in your store cupboard, in case you had to do a quick meal ...

I forgot about marmite, well I didn't include it as you couldn't offer your guests a marmite butty!!! (well you could....I'd eat it, I love marmite)

Photobucket

Message 15 of 19
See Most Recent

Your Kitchen Cupboard

Yuck! I've just remembered I always have peanut butter crunchy. Of course!

**********Sam**********
Message 16 of 19
See Most Recent

Your Kitchen Cupboard

I know i said Foil,,but i have to have it to put things on ,on my baking tray otherwise it gets burnt up. Always have to have some sort of salt too,,i dont use a lot though.

Woman LOL

Message 17 of 19
See Most Recent

Your Kitchen Cupboard

I thought I always had a tin of beans, but realised the other day I hadn't, when I wanted one!

Message 18 of 19
See Most Recent

Your Kitchen Cupboard

Usuals ike tea coffee, then  sea salt , black peppercorns, tomato ketchup, bread and a tin of ham for a quick sarnie if needed.

Message 19 of 19
See Most Recent