YEEHAW - I've hit the big hundred!

EBay said no insertion fees up to and including 100 items, so I've made sure I've got my money's worth!  Anybody else managed it on a non-commercial setting?  I dont reckon on eBay expecting too many people managing it!  Smiley LOL  I'm quite pleased with myself.Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Well done.

You can look forward to one sale!!!!!!!

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

You're dead right, tthere!  Smiley LOLROTF!

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Life is too short! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Crikey you must be worn out ....took me ages to list 3 items ........
Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Smiley Happy  You wouldn't be able to cope with my lot.  At any one time I have somewhere in the region of 140 puzzles.  That doesn't include collector's plates, Flymo's, books etc. etc.  With so much I have to be organized.  As each puzzle is checked, a smally yellow sticker is stuck on so you know which ones have yet to be done.  I also write out the legends as I go, so when I put stuff up, I don't have to sit there scratching my head what to write about it - I just copy it out word for word.  In less than eight minutes I can locate any puzzle, bubblewrap it wrap it address it and have it invoiced ready payment.  I almost run it as a business Smiley Very Happy 

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent