Wire less!

In an attempt to lighten the mood, all those new bras I got after resizing I have sat & taken all the under wires out as they were doing me ead in , now I know they are supposed to give you support , shape, & uplift but I have to say without them I haven't lost any of that, & at least when I turn round quick my boobs come with me where as before they followed later on.lol. Anyone else found this?

**********Sam**********
Message 1 of 41
See Most Recent
40 REPLIES 40

Wire less!

Industrial scaffolding and tarpaulins here for me.  I do have one wireless one, one of the ones advertised on the tv, fits like a glove, not very supportive and they do tend to hang lower than with a wired one, but it is soooooooooo comfy.

Message 2 of 41
See Most Recent

Wire less!

I need my wires! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 41
See Most Recent

Wire less!

@ilove2patch wrote:

I need my wires! lol

Me too Maggie Woman LOL

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 4 of 41
See Most Recent

Wire less!

Must admit that I prefer bras without wires.  I always think they feel uncomfortable. 

Message 5 of 41
See Most Recent

Wire less!

Sob sob am I deformed then? I ain't gonna rethread em though. lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 6 of 41
See Most Recent

Wire less!

I think I seem to be the odd one out here.  Why would we think that you are deformed Sandra?

Message 7 of 41
See Most Recent

Wire less!

lol. Cos it makes no difference without the wires, well except I'm more comfortable!.

**********Sam**********
Message 8 of 41
See Most Recent

Wire less!

Here was me thinking this was going to be a topic about whether to go wifi or not !

Message 9 of 41
See Most Recent

Wire less!

Message 10 of 41
See Most Recent

Wire less!

Must admit that I thought that as well dark_castle.  At least you shouldn't have that particular problem should you?

Message 11 of 41
See Most Recent

Wire less!

lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 12 of 41
See Most Recent

Wire less!

nope books ! have lost weight and down to around a 35 inch waist. Not much more to go I hope although the doc wants me to lose around another stone.

Message 13 of 41
See Most Recent

Wire less!

Well done you for losing a lot of weight.  Good luck with losing the other stone.  I'm trying to lose weight but it seems to be taking an age to come off.   We are going out once a fortnight at the moment and there nearly always seems to be a meal involved.  The last couple of times, I have had salad for my main course.  It's the desserts that do me though as I have a sweet tooth.

Message 14 of 41
See Most Recent

Wire less!

books to be honest I thought for a man about 5ft 10 or 11, 60 years old and weighing around 13 and a half stone I was ok now but doc says I am still classed as obese.

Message 15 of 41
See Most Recent

Wire less!

Bloomin ridiculous isn't it!

**********Sam**********
Message 16 of 41
See Most Recent

Wire less!

@dark_castle1 wrote:

books to be honest I thought for a man about 5ft 10 or 11, 60 years old and weighing around 13 and a half stone I was ok now but doc says I am still classed as obese.

That is ridiculous.  I think that you are a good weight for your height and age.  It's always difficult to lose weight as you get older.  Well done on losing the weight you have done.

Message 17 of 41
See Most Recent

Wire less!

I am a wireless lady - I have tried no end of underwired bras but cannot find one that fits properly.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 18 of 41
See Most Recent

Wire less!

Im with you Saasher, take the wires out, much better fit. I have narrow shoulders and find it hard to find the perfect fit for not dropping off the shoulder.

Ive found some in a Sunday suplement, 2 for £14, buy 2 packs and get free pp on 1st order. 4 lovely colours too all different and guess what! they dont fall off the shoulder.woop woop!

Message 19 of 41
See Most Recent

Wire less!

No wires for me thank you v.much far too much cutting in when hunched over a desk Mr T's do a really comfy and very supportive one

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 20 of 41
See Most Recent