Why can't I add an image????

when I click on the little tree, it's telling me I have reached a limit on my images ? and that I need to delete at least one to post.

Where am I supposed to be deleting this image from? I've deleted some of my smilies and one or two pics I don't need from my stash, but nothing is happening. I can't even post a smiley unless I go through my "gallery" (another new item  when I press the tree icon)

Help please!!

Photobucket

Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

CB, if you click on your user name on the board and then, amongst other things, your images will come up and it gives you an option to delete them.  You could try that to see if it will help.  Only click on your user name whilst your on the boards.

Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

pulling-hair-out.gif  I just tried and its working for me atm CB. What on earth is happening to these boards lately. Today I received a load of emails of notificatons on posts but all them boxes are unchecked ???

Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

Books is right. Click on your name under where it says FH&G & at the bottom you can click on 'see images'. Delete from there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

Yep agrees with books and Maggie thats the way to go CB

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

Strange happenings are going on all over the board with images and such. twilight zonish i think!!!!.

Woman LOL

Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

Maggie.......you're brilliant!!!

I luvers ya xxxx

I'm in the process of getting rid of them, I had no idea they were stored there....well I am a coo ya know.

Photobucket

Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

i never realised that either..is there a way to delete them all at once instead of singly

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

click on more items, then check all. then click on more items again and click on top one...delete all checked items. then it asks you to confirm it, click on confirm and that's a whole page done.

Photobucket

Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

where do you find  more items to clickand can you now post a pic

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

cookie....if you use google chrome, follow maggies info up here ^^^

I use firefox, if you do then follow this:

click on your user name just under Family Home and Gardens on left hand side.

on right side it says My Images, click on small letters that say View Images.

On the left side of the page then you'll see Album Options.

click on that, and then click on Check All, (this will tick every image for you)

Click album option again, and then click on the first one Delete all.

It then asks you to confirm, click on that and a whole page will go.

Is this any help for you?

Photobucket

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent