What is your strangest dream

For a couple of months now, usually about twice a week, I dream that I am spending a penny! It goes on and on and I can't stop. Just hope I never wet the bed when I am having this dream, it will give a new meaning to a "water bed!" What's your strangest dream, repeating or otherwise?

Message 1 of 36
See Most Recent
35 REPLIES 35

Re: What is your strangest dream

i was just ending my marriage of 20years and had taken up with john my ex's best friend i started to have doubts as to whether i was doing the right thing .on the night before i was going down to glasgow to tell family i had a dream
my mum appeared and said don't worry everything will be alright i like him
all mydoubts disappeared and we've now been married 15 years

was it a message from my mum or just my mind working it all out? i guess i'll never know

Message 21 of 36
See Most Recent

Oh gods yeah, the unable to run fast!  Pulling yourself along via the railings!  And I can run well on one leg but the other is out of sync.  And you go to hit someone but you can only tap them lightly, when you're trying to really clout them

Message 22 of 36
See Most Recent

Oh yes, I hate those dreams where you are running and your legs wont move and the person behind you is catching up.................I'm sure a person who can interpret dreams would be able to explain it all.

Message 23 of 36
See Most Recent

Anyone have that one when your whole body jerks just as you nod off?

**********Sam**********
Message 24 of 36
See Most Recent

Yes that how it is running & getting nowhere its horrid .

Dreams must be connected to what we have on our minds at the time but get all mixed up .

I jerk sometimes Saasher,,,i also dream sometimes that im really shouting at someone trying to get my point across and wake up with a sore head as if i may have really been shouting in my sleep. Ohhhh i hope not the neighbours will wonder whats going on!!!.. I have never sleptwalked as far as i know. LOL.

Message 26 of 36
See Most Recent

@saasher2012 wrote:
Anyone have that one when your whole body jerks just as you nod off?

That's a hypnagogic jerk, that is!
My wierdest repeated dream was when I was a student ( long ago when the world was in black and white). I used to wake up, get dressed, have breakfast then walk off to university........ and then my alarm would go off and I would be tucked up in bed. One day i had the dream again and as i was walking down the road I decided it was a dream  so to prove it I got undressed. Luckily I WAS dreaming and woke up in bed, and never had the  dream again

Message 27 of 36
See Most Recent

I just googled that , i did forget about the falling sensation, nice to put a name to it though!.lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 28 of 36
See Most Recent

That jerk is something to do with your muscles suddenly relaxing isn't it.

I am sometimes aware that I'm dreaming.  If there's anything to read in the dream and I can't read it, my mind tells me that's because I'm asleep and only dreaming.

Message 29 of 36
See Most Recent

Google it CG it makes interesting reading, it's nice to know I'm not the only one who does it!.

**********Sam**********
Message 30 of 36
See Most Recent

Do you dream in black and white or full colour?

Message 31 of 36
See Most Recent

Both!. I'm greedy!!. lol

**********Sam**********
Message 32 of 36
See Most Recent

not greedy Saacher, but that's interesting as most people I have asked are just one or the other. I am mainly black and white, but sometimes just "know" the colour of something in a dream rather than "see" it.

I sometimes get similar dreams night after night but the progress, almost like the next episode of a story, weird but they are usually the pleasant ones.

Message 33 of 36
See Most Recent

Trust me to be different! lol. I frequently get woken up with a call out & although I can't remember what I was dreaming about I know it was a nice one& I go to work feeling quite let down not because of going to work but because I wanted to continue the dream.

**********Sam**********
Message 34 of 36
See Most Recent

im not sure i think their in colour im not sure though. I always have dreamt a lot when im menstruating or just before strangely!!Woman Happy

Message 35 of 36
See Most Recent

It's horrible when a lovely dream gets interrupted isn't it? I have some weird and wonderful dreams, bu I rarely talk about them as the family think I'm nuts already, if I told them some of my dreams it would confirm their suspicions!

Message 36 of 36
See Most Recent