Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tivo

I have posted on another thread but wanted to ask on here?. Is Tivo Box just run by V***N? Is it just for rent or can you buy it?. Are their any similar Set top Boxes that you can buy independantly of any Broadband company/package?, and if so can you...

Cat acting oddly

She was always an affectionate cat, coming to me for cuddles.Now she stays in the kitchen and doesnt like me to pick her upShe has been like this for about 2 weeks. It could be the hot weather that is bothering her.I cant open the windows, as I am wo...

Little Feline Villain!!

Our little black cat has just run off down the garden with our torch - and come back without it! Goodness knows how he carried it, it's a biggish black rubber one with a yellow string tohang it up by with two of those big fat batteries in it - so qui...

It's at it again!!!!!

ebay playing up again, can't get onto an individual page to look at an item....this is going on way too long now, it's been ages....anyone else having trouble tonight? thing is, I have no ideaa what to do about it, OH computer is experiencing the sam...

Park & Ride - Very Long Walk!

Went to Cambridge yesterday for work and parked coach at a different park & ridethan the one I usually use as the coach places were full. All was well until I went to come back, luckily leaving loads of time before I was dueto pick up my people. The ...

Anyone had an angiogram?

Had an angiogram yesterday morning. Felt ok last night. But went to the loo this morning and almost collapsed - tried to be sick, felt v hot and sweaty. Bit better now, but bad headache

What is your strangest dream

For a couple of months now, usually about twice a week, I dream that I am spending a penny! It goes on and on and I can't stop. Just hope I never wet the bed when I am having this dream, it will give a new meaning to a "water bed!" What's your strang...

Wednesdays warm and wonderful tea

Not stopping, off out for a couple of hours, then we are going to the parish council meeting about the hundreds of houses they want to put on green field land, huff and puff. Will be having chicken and bacon pie, with new potatoes, broccoli and carro...

GGrrrrrr

OK who's got it?......now I have the piccies of the garden and can't find the CD to download the camera stuff onto my new lappy..... why isn't life simple? .....rummages in the study once more

confused cow smiley.gif

Resolved! Foreign Currency

Can anyone give me some advice?. I have various notes and change in Foreign recent money in my place that has collected from holidays ect. Can you still go into a bank and change it back into English money like you used to be able too?. Its not older...

How to cook fish fillets?

Evening all - on tonight's foray to the reduced-price chiller cabinet in T*s*o, I got a fillet of swordfish and a fillet of sea bass half price. If they were fish steaks I'd know how to cook them, but don't know how to "do" them as fillets to get the...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

weather dodging

I'm in and out like a yo yo this morning, I went out in the sun to open up the washing line, puts the clothes on it.....raining!!! so came back in, got a coffee and came on here for a while...now the sun is shining, so excuse me, I'm off out again be...

Graham Norton

Anyone know why Graham Norton didn't show up for his radio programme today? Was listening in the car, but arrived at our destination so didn't hear what happened. Maria seemed to be saying that he had slept in!

Using Ebay

is anyone else having trouble getting onto ebay tonight? I can get into myebay and here on FHG but if I want to go onto ebay to shop, I can't get an item to come up. I click on the item and the little circle in the top left hand corner of my lappy ju...

Epitaphs - what would yours say?

I've really been enjoying the autobiography thread, and it set me wondering about something else: if it was up to you, what would you have inscribed on your tombstone?I learned to read from gravestones in our local churchyard, and it was pretty much ...