What is your most treasured possesion?

Is there one thing (or two ) you would be heartbroken to loose, of huge sentimental value or monetary value or just something you love.

Message 1 of 48
See Most Recent
47 REPLIES 47

My wife!

Message 2 of 48
See Most Recent

Aaah that is lovely Soppy

Message 3 of 48
See Most Recent

Apart from my family and friends it would have to be My great grandmothers engagement ring which was passed down to my Nain who in turn passed it to me and also my photo's of my husband with the children and me before he died as these can never be replaced

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 4 of 48
See Most Recent

Friends and family aside, mine is my grandmothers wedding ring, which I wear everyday,  and my nans charm bracelet. also my sons first teddy reminding me of when he was a cute little boy.

Message 5 of 48
See Most Recent

My mums wedding ring & photos of my hubby.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 48
See Most Recent

My surgical case my father got it for me as a graduation present, he died aged 54 & I have always taken it to work every day , in the locked compartment In it I also carry the letter he wrote when he came to see his only daughter graduate!

**********Sam**********
Message 7 of 48
See Most Recent

The thing I treasure most is the relationship I have with my Goddaughter.  She's 23 now and treats my mum and I like family even though we are not physically related.  We are very close.  

Message 8 of 48
See Most Recent

That's really lovely Chris.:)  Sam are you a doctor? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 9 of 48
See Most Recent

lol. Whilst I was sorting through my stuff I found an old hat I used to wear with the words, " Dr, Death" on the front does that give you any clues , now I could post you a picture of me wearing it but it is not for the faint hearted?

**********Sam**********
Message 10 of 48
See Most Recent

Coroner, Undertaker, ????? You have me curious now! lol

Message 11 of 48
See Most Recent

all the pictures that my grandchildren have painted and sent for me. They all live a few hundred miles away so I don't see them often but have some spectacular splodgy paintings and some hilarious cards that they have sent over the years.

Message 12 of 48
See Most Recent

Ed, help me out should I put them out of their misery, cos most think I'm a stripper ( I wish!) lol. Or should I keep mum?

**********Sam**********
Message 13 of 48
See Most Recent

A stripper with a Dr Death hat on? lol Come on....spill the beans! lol

Message 14 of 48
See Most Recent

Oh Sam please put us out of our misery.

Message 15 of 48
See Most Recent

I'm a veterinary Pathologist !

**********Sam**********
Message 16 of 48
See Most Recent

Wow what an interesting job Sam. I have always been fascinated by pathology.

Message 17 of 48
See Most Recent

OMG,,, i was in suspense then,,, oh i bet thats interesting,, pathology interests me. You got some guts girl to do that,,,oooops that sounded like a bad joke,,,,GUTS????. Good on yer Sam!!.

OMG im laughiing now about a stripper with a Hat on ,, with Dr D on it LOL. That conjures up allsorts LOL.Woman Wink

Message 18 of 48
See Most Recent

Always interesting , always smelly, long hours , strange hours, very physical , very tiring, sometimes very upsetting, but very rewarding most of the time!.

**********Sam**********
Message 19 of 48
See Most Recent

I must confess I've always wanted to try belly dancing but I've always been scared I'd damage my pelvis again! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 20 of 48
See Most Recent