Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Those Complete Food Drinks?

Those drinks with added minerals and vitamins, to help someone recovering after illness. The only one I know of is Complan. Are there any others? I think Complan was not great on taste though, so hoping that someone might know of a make with a reason...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

If you went out for the day ..........

which 3 items would you feel a need to take with you? for me my Mobile (a few years ago I would not believe I would say that, but it does give me a sense of ability to communicate if a need arose). A Lipstick - (feel less scarier to others when weari...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

eating sensibly for once

After gorging myself on all those strawberries and whipped double cream the other day (had it's effect - don't ask:this is a family forum smileylol:) trying to eat something rather more sensible. Settled for a small tin of pilchards with one tomato a...

Breakfast Biscuits?

Those Breakfast Biscuits, usually in packs of two and five packs in a box. In various flavours, some made with oats and a yogurt centre with apricot etc. Could someone with perhaps some nutrional knowledge advise whether these Breakfast Biscuits real...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

It's official....I'm bonkers

yup, utterly bonkers....there I was having a little swing on me hammock, when OH declared we could paint the back wall of the bungalow as the sun had gone down a bit and it wasn't as hot!!so we did, 2hrs later, I can't move!!!! still the wall looks l...

looney scientist smiley.gif

problems at work

i have a big problem at work.at the moment i work 7 hours a day for only 2 days a week. as i have ME amongst other health problems but i can just about cope with my very busy day as it is very hard work but while i am working i feel that i am working...

Fluffypenquin

I know that many of you in here know fluffypenquin. It is with sadness that I have to tell you that her mother died today (cancer). Her mother remained strong and dignified to the end to help those closest to her deal with the impending loss. If anyo...

free listing

100 by invitation for the 14th and 15th pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/1680/ I put it in the search bar and it came up......whether or not it will do it again on Saturday is anyone`s guess

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

100 listings free and now 20, cheated

,does anyone else feel cheated by ebay??????you was getting 100 free listings, your only getting 20 now and paying 35pshop listings was getting 200 free and now 100 free shop and auction.so why should we bother to list anything in auction, it did cos...

Why am I a diabetic?

The temptation was just too strong - with my wife having strawberries and fresh cream, I decided to have a cream tea. Didn't have any scones - I don't like them. They tend to have too much flour which sets my teeth on edge, but rummaging through the ...

Tuesdays 21 again Tea time treats

Wont be having tea tonight as I have been out for a lovely birthday lunch with my friends today. Will probably do the boys and pizza and chips as that is their favourite and I will not be cooking anything else, even though I have had to do the dishes...

Bissell Vac & Steam Cleaner

Just seen this advertised on TV and wondered if anyone had bought/tried one? Some reviews have said it is quite heavy to push, so not sure it would be any good for me with a hernia. Looks a good idea though. Would welcome any comments. Would I maybe ...

My apologies for the weather.

On the weather forecast this morning it said the South West was the place to be today with lovely sunshine and maybe a rogue shower, well we have had about 10 rogue showers so far with thunder and lightening and didn't they come down hard, so if this...

Good News

I've just spoken to Steph and she's having another baby. She says that it's due in January so Grace will have a brother or sister. Steph's said that she doesn't want the baby to be born in December. It's Steph's birthday on 11th December and it's Gra...

Chest xray Update

Went to doctors today,, Chest xray was fine. The other doctor ( not mine one i saw last time) forgot to do Hormone Level so have to have another Blood Test done in a month. The inflammation ( infection) coming up is still a bit up so i explained i ha...