What a plank

Just went to take new packet of Spaghetti out of the cupboard, not noticing that the packet was open, pulled it out and 1kg of spaghetti fell on top of me and all over the floor.

Reminded me of a game we used to play, pick up sticks I think it was called.

Message 1 of 17
See Most Recent
16 REPLIES 16

What a plank

Ooops!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 17
See Most Recent

What a plank

Ya plum....

Not something I would do at all......smilie whistling.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 3 of 17
See Most Recent

What a plank

lol

i did that with speghetti just before xmas

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 4 of 17
See Most Recent

What a plank

Spaghetti is dangerous i know from experience its very sharp Cat Surprised

What a plank

a little goes a long way then eh?

when our .com loader lifted up a tray this morning, there was a pot of cream that had popped it's lid...300ml of double cream all over the shopping...it took him ages to get it all off everywhere and replace most of the items...he was livid!!!

Photobucket

Message 6 of 17
See Most Recent

What a plank

Knocking a big tub of cornflour  with a loose lid off the top shelf of the pantry is not advisable either Smiley Frustrated

or dropping a bottle of ketchup onto a concrete floor so it expoldes & looks like a murder scene!!

You ae not alone Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 17
See Most Recent

What a plank

Have done the spaghetti too - & the ketchup murder scene Smiley Frustrated

Message 8 of 17
See Most Recent

What a plank

Spaghetti in a packet?????

I just pick it off the tree at the bottom of the garden.... We have a couple off different types one produces all year round while the other is seasonal.

Just pick what you want and no danger of spilling.... Fresh as well....

Ignore anything under this ^^^^^ line... It's just my signature....
Message 9 of 17
See Most Recent

What a plank

Oops, hope your head wasn't too bumped!

I've done it many times 'cos I overfill the cupboards and leave things where

they shouldm't be.

The other day I broke a dish knocking it off the counter when I dropped a cat

food sachet, then, while picking it up I bashed my head on the door handle!

All the time the cat was waiting for his breakfast.

Message 10 of 17
See Most Recent

What a plank

I once lifted a very large glass bottle of ketchup from a supermarket shelf and between the shelf and my trolly the bottom of the bottle fell completely out, leaving me holding an empty , bottomless bottle and the  floor covered! 

The staff were not impressed, not only did they get to clear it up they also had to strip the shelves of all the other bottles in case they were faulty..

Message 11 of 17
See Most Recent

What a plank

I like that one! It's the sort of thing I do so glad I'm not alone. .lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 12 of 17
See Most Recent

What a plank

Yes thtas oooops thats,,, horrible when you do that. Ive done it ,your not alone. Its awkward picking it all up oooops.

at spag.jpg

Message 13 of 17
See Most Recent

What a plank

I've done the spaghetti (should have picked it off the treeSmiley Wink) but not the ketchup... but how about making fresh spinach soup and the lid comes off the blender... Smiley Surprised I've never so little travel so far. Smiley LOL

Message 14 of 17
See Most Recent

What a plank

Apparently i threw a Ketchup bottle at my Godmother when i was little in a cafe. YEP the lid was not on properly !!!!!!! ha ha ha ha LOL.

Woman LOL

Message 15 of 17
See Most Recent

What a plank

I have shaken a bottle of soy sauce with the lid off! Not advisable! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 16 of 17
See Most Recent

What a plank

oh my OH did that too Maggie, he thought there was a shaker inside so he unscrewed the top and shook! hahahaha his dinner was swimming in the stuff. Luckily I love soy, so I drained his dinner and I had his...

Photobucket

Message 17 of 17
See Most Recent