Well what can I say, what a beautiful morning.

I am sorry to all of you expecting rain, it is absolutely beautiful here this morning, a little chilly, but not a cloud in the sky, birds are singing lovely, off into the garden now for a couple of hours.

Message 1 of 17
See Most Recent
16 REPLIES 16

Beautiful here too, and tomorrow is supposed to be 25 to 27 degrees.Woman Surprised

Enjoy your gardening ed.

Message 2 of 17
See Most Recent

@ed_blackadder_1 wrote:

I am sorry to all of you expecting rain, it is absolutely beautiful here this morning, a little chilly, but not a cloud in the sky, birds are singing lovely, off into the garden now for a couple of hours.

I quite agree ed.tis the same here.i am sitting on my patio in pj, s  eating my breakfast.the birds are a joy to listen to.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 3 of 17
See Most Recent

Amazinly hot & sunny here too. holidays-7255.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 17
See Most Recent

Same here... beautiful day!
Message 5 of 17
See Most Recent

Wow, too hot now for gardening, I have come in for a while and I will go out again later, the younger dog has been out with me all morning and she loves it, good job too seeing as she is the reason for all the fencing, she has been helping! me do the weeding and moving the branches,  she has also been swimming in the small barrel pond we have, good job there are no fish.

hwhenge.jpg      This darned photo has taken me 15 minutes to resize and put on here, give me strength, I took it on my phone.

Message 6 of 17
See Most Recent

Gorgeous in Sunny Hot Maidstone,,,, been for a Bus ride this morning with my friend to buy some plants for her fishtank. Very nice day!!!!!!!!. Supposed to be lovely tomorrow aswell folks. Enjoy dont get too sunburnt now!!.

Message 7 of 17
See Most Recent

It's lovely here on Merseyside too.  We went for a walk to the post office earlier and it was lovely.

Message 8 of 17
See Most Recent

view from front door yesterday to-day you can hardly see gate for the fog

Message 9 of 17
See Most Recent

Ahh...beautiful Heylor.

I need to get up there to see the family...it's just getting so expensive Woman Indifferent

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 10 of 17
See Most Recent

Fiona that looks so beautiful, calm and peaceful. Sorry about the fog today, we did have fog 1st thing but it soon burnt off.

Message 11 of 17
See Most Recent

Gorgeous looking place Fiona.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 17
See Most Recent

Very warm here especially stuck indoors  :sun:

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 13 of 17
See Most Recent

I cannot believe how lucky I am,2 weeks off and apart from Monday and Tuesday it has been lovely.  I have had such a lovely day today, in the garden with my dogs sorry dog the other one has been asleep all day on our bed.

Message 14 of 17
See Most Recent

we've had rain on and off most of the day, think we must be the only part of the country without sun!! If anyone can spare some sunshine please send it to NE Scotland

Message 15 of 17
See Most Recent

Sorry Myra I will try and get some to you tomorrow.

Message 16 of 17
See Most Recent

it's been a real scorcher here  today, too hot for me really, I don't do heat very well.

it sure dried the back wall out quickly when we painted it this evening!!

hope it's a bit cooler tomorrow, I have to dig up two foxgloves and get the bindweed off them before it kills them. I can't see them where I planted them last year, so I'll move them.

Photobucket

Message 17 of 17
See Most Recent