Message 2 of 19
See Most Recent

Well, well, well, guess what

Noooo! The Bar Stewards!!

**********Sam**********
Message 3 of 19
See Most Recent

Was having Fibre optic and TV from BT started today, but for the second time they didn't turn up or call to say they were not coming.

I am spitting feathers and in a fit of temper I cancelled the order. (not like me usually very calm on the phone).

They said they would fast track us for the begining of the week after next.........................................

Message 4 of 19
See Most Recent

And it is my fathers 85th birthday today, and I could have spent the afternoon with him instead of sitting about waiting like a wally.

Son was out and so was OH. both back now and shouting at me because they didn't come, (I know not aimed at me personally)

Message 5 of 19
See Most Recent

I'd let your oh vent his feelings on the phone to them !.

**********Sam**********
Message 6 of 19
See Most Recent

He is just working him self up to it, think I might go for a walk might be a bit loud.

Message 7 of 19
See Most Recent

Ed that's ridiculours.  Let your OH vent his anger on them.  I would definitely find another company.

Message 8 of 19
See Most Recent

I hope they are going to give you darn good discount for all the aggro they've caused?

**********Sam**********
Message 9 of 19
See Most Recent

OH is going somewhere else now, no matter what they offer, which up to now was a sorry you have been disappointed and that was it.

Message 10 of 19
See Most Recent

Is there something wrong with their tiny minds!!!!!. OH MY,,,,,,,,, i thought Virgin were bad enough. They need a good talking too. Thats proposterous!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.Woman Mad

Message 11 of 19
See Most Recent

maybe you had a lucky escape? I am about to cancel my TV package with BT as it is next to useless, also when I have a problem it is a foreign call centre that I have to ring and half the time I have to wait ages in a queue and then don't understand what they are saying!

Message 12 of 19
See Most Recent

Yes I know I did the foreign call centre thing just now, had to give up in the end just couldn't understand him.

Since this has happened we have had a neighbour and 2 friends say that the TV is rubbish,  so I think you might be right a lucky escape.

Message 13 of 19
See Most Recent

I would send them an invoice for my wasted time - charging them a minimum of £20.00 per hour and state that you look forward to their offer of compendation for the inconvenience and the disappointment.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 14 of 19
See Most Recent

I am working on it Stroppy, need a refund for all the up front advanced payments we have made and the connection fee they took out last week.

Message 15 of 19
See Most Recent

Had an email this morning at 2am, automated, saying had cancelled order and apologies for delay and inconvenience caused, regards you know who. that was it. Not impressed by that either.

Message 16 of 19
See Most Recent

Check out Ofcom to complain about them... particularly as you want your money back.

http://consumers.ofcom.org.uk/tell-us/

Hopeless company!

Message 17 of 19
See Most Recent

We have Sky in both houses, and in the new house, ordered 3 weeks ahead, call from the engineer on his mobile to say he'd be there about 'x' time and he was, couldn't have been more helpful, quick about it too.

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 18 of 19
See Most Recent

I had just posted that I don't get on with BT broadband and TV, and would you believe the whole lot went down!!! can't decide if it was confirmation of my comments or punishment for opening my big mouth! I will be changing as soon as I can. Keep on chasing your refund and if they delay too much demand interest on your money. (wonder what will happen to me now I have said that).

Message 19 of 19
See Most Recent