Weight Loss Areas?

Not sure if this would be gender related, but when a woman begins to lose weight (re diet) is weight lost automatically in specific areas first?  Or is it sporadic (could be any where)!

amethyst

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Weight Loss Areas?

Anywhere and if you want to loose in a certain parts you have to do different exercises 

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Weight Loss Areas?

Mine usually goes from my face first and everything else follows with exercise.
Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Weight Loss Areas?

I have dropped a size all over since losing just over a stone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Weight Loss Areas?

i always found  my purse  was the first thing to lose weight

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Weight Loss Areas?

Booby Loobys First im afraid!!.Woman LOL

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Weight Loss Areas?

Must admit to being surprised - thought that additional fat on the body would slink away first, rather than a healthy (fat free) area!

So you could be left with unwanted fatty bits, and all nice bits have gone!!!  Woman Surprised

amethyst

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Weight Loss Areas?

through the many years when i have lost 2/3 stone at a time my boobs are the only thing never to loose any size.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Weight Loss Areas?

we all have a basic shape and dieting just makes that basic shape go smaller. I always loose it off my face first then my boobs, of course I want it of my bum and tum first but it's always last.

Photobucket

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Weight Loss Areas?

Hi Captain, Now that makes sense to me, a natural basic shape that nature can revert to, discarding the excess fat.

amethyst

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent