Wednesdays, wacky, wonderful repast.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Poppty ping probably, have been a bit busy today.

Message 1 of 33
See Most Recent
32 REPLIES 32

Breaded cod and mushy peas.

I thought I'd clicked on reply but I'd clicked on Kudos.  Never mind as I like your tea threads Ed.

Message 2 of 33
See Most Recent

Not a clue. The family have gone home now & I think I have a slice of ham left in the fridge! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 33
See Most Recent

I don't know either.  Something frozen probably.  The larder freezer in the utility stopped working last night.  We bagged it all up and put it in the chest freezer.  You literally wouldn't get a tomato in there now!!

We ordered a new one last night but it's not coming until a week on Friday!! Woman Sad

Hubby said I really don't need 26 four pint bottles of milk in there.  He'll be the one to complain if we run out!! Woman Wink

Message 4 of 33
See Most Recent

I tend to agree with Chicken Grandpa! lol 😄

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 33
See Most Recent

Making fish pie tonight.....happy to share if you'd like some Maggie ....smilie thumb up big.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 6 of 33
See Most Recent

im having a bowl of cereal,  hes having mincy balls n chips

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 7 of 33
See Most Recent

Slow cooked pork with new pots, cabbage,carrots and peas Been in the slow cooker since 5am so will definately be falling apart by now lol

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 8 of 33
See Most Recent

Sounds good Pat. I will get my hiking shoes on! lol

Message 9 of 33
See Most Recent

Bassa,smoked cod loin.salmon and tiger prawns....I've cleared the fish drawer out...gonna be one lush pie.....

I'll wait for ya....smilie bouncing smiling.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 10 of 33
See Most Recent

I could be some time! lol

Message 11 of 33
See Most Recent

Shergar & salad

**********Sam**********
Message 12 of 33
See Most Recent

LOL Saasher LOL,LOL,,,,,,,,,,Woman LOL

Chicken Curry and chips

Message 13 of 33
See Most Recent

I wonder what the strangest thing anyone on here has eaten?

I don't suppose you're really having horsemeat are you saasher, but some people do.

I don't think I eat anything strange, the strangest being only tongue, liver and kidney.  I have eaten pig's trotters when I was a child.

I've never eaten octopus or squid, or veal or vennison.    Or yoghurt!

Message 14 of 33
See Most Recent

Eaten all of the above. The thing I didn't like when I was young was brawn yuk. Have had kangaroo. But draw the line at bugs.
Message 15 of 33
See Most Recent

Also had all the above,as far as I know I haven't eaten horsemeat, I did try chocolate ants once as a dare, not unpleasant but the legs get stuck between your teeth, wild boar is nice but a bit gamey!

**********Sam**********
Message 16 of 33
See Most Recent

Jacket tattie with a mountain of grated cheese

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 17 of 33
See Most Recent

Love trying new things and yes I have had horse, have also tried zebra and crocodile , but strangert thing i have eaten was ......................

Squirrel

It was served up at a medieval banquet we went to a long time ago , mind you would#nt ever want to eat it again ................... bleurghhhhhh

Message 18 of 33
See Most Recent

Yuck!! Stans eaten a tree rat! Bet the teef were a bit crunchy! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 19 of 33
See Most Recent

No worse than them darn shells the escargot came in saasher ...lol

Message 20 of 33
See Most Recent