Wednesdays wacky wobly wholesome whenevers.

Early today back to skittles tonight so nothing for me will probably have a snack tonight. OH has just had pasty and chips so will only want a sandwich tonight. Plus anything else he might discover whilst I am out.
Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

We have got Jan's dad coming round tonight so it's time for me to get in the kitchen and make a chilli, served with potato wedges and garlic bread. BYEEEEE!!!

Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

A home made cheese scone - not bad for his first attempt

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

Well done mr Stroppy
Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

Breaded fish, oven chips & peas.:) Then stewed apple & custard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

We had a breakfast in Debenham's in Harrogate which I wouldn't recommend.  We've had cheese toasties for tea.

Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

pasta bake which was a bit gooey, and ice cream to use it up which I wouldn't recommend either

did you have a nice day out Chris? what bargains did you get on the market then?

Photobucket

Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

Out for lunch so had a ham sandwich tonight.

**********Sam**********
Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

CB, we bought a plant which I can't remember the name of.  We also bought a couple of pashmina type shawl come scarf.  Mum got a jade coloured one and she bought me a blue one but she's decided that is for Christmas.  Oh sorry I mentioned the 'C' word.  From one of the charity shops in Knaresborough, we bought a knitting pattern for childrens cardigans.  A girl who knits can't have enough knitting patterns can she?  Mum also bought a ferrule for her walking stick.  We've never spent so much on a day trip for ages.

Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

still in work so an M&S butty out of the machine for me as the canteen is closed now, left them meatballs in spicy tomato sauce and sure one of the can do some spag to go with it

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

A Fray Bentos steak and kidney tinned pie as I didn't feel like cooking
Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent