Waiting

Waiting for the phone to ring from the delivery company to tell me what time they are coming with my new bed. I have been given the time 7am to 7pm, I have been up since 6am moving stuff in the bedroom so I can get the new bed in. Can't vaccuum yet as son is still asleep, bless him after his busy weekend decorating.

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Waiting

Oooh Ed! A new bed , what sort are you getting & I bet even if your getting the biggest size one of you will still end up right on the edge & getting no sleep cos you know darn well if you turn over quick you'll hit the floor! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Waiting

Ta Dah,  It has just arrived, delivered by two handsome and cheeky young men, I have made it up and it is ready for occupation this evening.

It is a silent night divan with 4 lovely deep drawers,  there wasn't anything wrong with the old one really but son needed a new one so he had that and the mattress from our new bed, as we only bought a new mattress before christmas and as it is an ortho one it would have been too hard for him.

OH quite often falls asleep downstairs so when he comes to bed he has to take HIS chances I don't give up space easily.

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Waiting

Sounds lovely ed, enjoy! Like your thinking!! . lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Waiting

OH is like a starfish when he gets in bed, and fidgety, so we agreed on two single beds which we pushed together, we can have a cuddle and then sleep peacefully (?..well as best you can when ya get older) He can move about all he likes now hahaha!!

oooh going to bed early tonight then Ed?

Photobucket

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Waiting

Norty captain! lol. ( we are all jealous ed! Well I am anyhow!!)

**********Sam**********
Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Waiting

OOhhhhhhh nice posh new bed Ed. AND cheeky young men delivering it. WHAT more could you want.

Have a good restful night in your new Bed then,,,,no snoring now....Sweet Dreams.

Woman Happy

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Waiting

snoring? they won't be snoring.....ducky smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Waiting

Sadly I shall be out tonight going to skittles, so won't be back until 10 then straight to sleep for me as up again at 2am to go to work. Nothing exiting in the new bed for a couple of days I think.

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent