Tuesdays, tempting, thrifty temptables.

Had noodles with a tuna, peas and mayonnaise mix on top.  We call this our thrifty meal as when our son was small money was very tight as OH was a mature student and this was extremely cheap,  OH asked for it today so thought I would oblige, as I had been out to lunch I didn't need anything anyway.

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

Mmmmmmmmm
Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

We just had......wait for it.....chicken, new potatoes outa the garden yesterday, spring greens, cauliflower, carrot, sprouts, broccoli and fresh peas that I shelled and gravy and these babies that I just made!  (then he had yoghurt)

Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh look at that baby.............

Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

That's what you call a yorkshire pud! I am not being thrifty today as I have treated myself to a little bit of steak.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

Now my mouths watering well jell!!!!
Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

Egg on toast & a cheeky fruit scone

**********Sam**********
Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

We had sausages, baked beans and a poached egg.

We've not been back long from doing a food shop as we'll be out all day tomorrow.  We're going to Lytham and St Annes.

Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

oooh one of my favourite places Lytham, used to go a lot when we lived in Southport.

OH had egg chips and beans, I had a mahooosive salad with grated cheese, and a small bowl of oven chips.

Photobucket

Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

Yes it's lovely there isn't it CB?

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

Yet another exercise in cheapo use-up-the-dog-ends cuisine: half a red pepper, handful of babycorn, remains of broccoli, a chilli and some fillet steak sliced really thin (half price at £2.25 for an amoeba-sized fillet end) stir-fried with a glug of oyster sauce.

Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

Chicken Kiev and salad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, love Kievs.

Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent