This is spooky.......

A few months ago, I read a book called "House Of Bones" which really scared me! Anyway, when I had finished it, I put it on top of a chest of drawers ready for the charity shop; for some unknown reason, it has fallen on the floor on 4 occasions, the last time being this morning and no-one was in the bedroom where the drawers are, so it wasn't knocked or anything. I think the sooner I get it to the charity shop the better...............

Message 1 of 23
See Most Recent
22 REPLIES 22

This is spooky.......

Message 2 of 23
See Most Recent

This is spooky.......

mouse4702
Conversationalist

Oooh I got the shivers just reading that!  If it's getting to you, you could always put it in the recycling bag and pour yourself a drink as you give it a rude gesture

Message 3 of 23
See Most Recent

This is spooky.......

Send it to one of us & see if it does spooky things for us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 23
See Most Recent

This is spooky.......

So long as it doesn't come here Maggie that's fine by me.

Message 5 of 23
See Most Recent

This is spooky.......

It would make a good experiment!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 23
See Most Recent

This is spooky.......

Err! Someone living on their own here, me no likey it's bad enough when the dogs hackles go up for no reason& she stares into space
Creepy!.lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 7 of 23
See Most Recent

This is spooky.......

You can send it to me.  I've just finished Pet Sematary and trust me, bricks were ejected.

Message 8 of 23
See Most Recent

This is spooky.......

mouse, saw that film many years ago. I think Fred Gwynne was in it who was Herman Munster and also in Car 54.

Message 9 of 23
See Most Recent

This is spooky.......

Ooh, I didn't kinow it was a fillum too!  It's a right good book, couldn't put it down, even though I knew I'd be sorry come bedtime.

Message 10 of 23
See Most Recent

This is spooky.......

oh yes, send it to mouse....that will be an interesting experiment like Maggie said....

sits and waits patiently for the outcome.

Photobucket

Message 11 of 23
See Most Recent

This is spooky.......

I live on my own too & love all the horror & paranormal stuff! lol

Message 12 of 23
See Most Recent

This is spooky.......

I'll swap you Pet Sematary, but accept no responsibility for the soiling of nether linen.

Message 13 of 23
See Most Recent

This is spooky.......

Your dog staring into space for no reason reminds me of when I used to try to get my daughter to go to sleep.  Her cot was in the corner of our bedroom and my blood used to run cold when she giggled away looking past me up towards the ceiling.  I kept staring up at the ceiling seeing nothing, and that REALLY gave me the creeps, especially when the cat hissed at nothing and walked out.  To this day I never knew what she was laughing at.  It used to take ages to get her to go to sleep. 

Ye gods - it's brought it all back to me...  I'm tired and about to turn in and now this is goibg to keep me awake thinking about it!

Message 14 of 23
See Most Recent

This is spooky.......

lol. Well that's two of us who didn't get much sleep then Frederick, I thought it was the heat but on reflection each time I woke up I found myself looking at my bedside table where my book was, weird how things play on your mind! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 15 of 23
See Most Recent

This is spooky.......

we have visitations in an old house we lived in (believe or not it's up to you) and our dog would stare into space up the stairs and growl. One dog we had had to be put to sleep, as she was left alone in the house for 20 mins and completely lost it. It was very sad, but the house wasn't??????

Photobucket

Message 16 of 23
See Most Recent

This is spooky.......

Oh man give over your really giving me the creeps now! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 17 of 23
See Most Recent

This is spooky.......

Just dont send it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. My cat always stares into space and we have had items of clothing dissapear. I lost a pair of jeans once and other articles.. Whaaaaaa whaaaaa oooerrrrrrr. Im shiverin now!!!!.heart

Message 18 of 23
See Most Recent

This is spooky.......

Our last house was very old and Lottie used to stand and stare up the stairs at 'nothing'.

We don't have stairs now, but being a brand new house it doesn't have a past either.

Message 19 of 23
See Most Recent

This is spooky.......

Animals, especially cats, can see and hear things we can't.

Dog owners are the funniest things under the sun.  \Late one evening when I'd forgotton my keys and the wife was somewhere elseI had to ro round to the back and break a small glass window to get in to the house.  Breaking the glass, set off about five neighbouring dogs.  One after another, the back doors flew open:

"Shut up!  Come in!  Bloody dog, barking this time at night  ..."  I laughed my head off.. 

Message 20 of 23
See Most Recent