The Widower

Is anyone else watching The Widower on Mondays at 9pm on ITV.? Creepy stuff and based on a true story. I was not going to watch it but glad i did. The man who plays the husband bumping off his wives is just right for the part. Innocence and Creepiness in the same person. Woman Surprised smily dark.gif

Message 1 of 15
See Most Recent
14 REPLIES 14

The Widower

I'm not personally, but I am an avid fan & watcher of the recent new eighth series of Law & Order UK on ITV Wednesdays at 9pm though alternatively 🙂
Message 2 of 15
See Most Recent

The Widower

Yes, I'm watching it; looking forward to tonight's episode.

Message 3 of 15
See Most Recent

The Widower

Smiley Indifferenti,ll be watching

but anyone that wants real true crimes you ca,nt beat ID channell cable 214 theres some really wickid peeps out there

last night one bloke got 400 years

not for the faint of heart

Petal
Message 4 of 15
See Most Recent

The Widower

Just watched the first episode on catch up. What a nasty, evil piece of work he is! I will be following it now. It's based on true events too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 15
See Most Recent

The Widower

Dont tell us whats happened, watching Silk first and The Widower on +1!

Message 6 of 15
See Most Recent

The Widower

I am on +1 too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 15
See Most Recent

The Widower

What a bar steward! I am finding it a bit slow though. Probably just me.

Message 8 of 15
See Most Recent

The Widower

Smiley Sadnow we all have to wait

Petal
Message 9 of 15
See Most Recent

The Widower

Google Malcolm Webster if you want to read about the real man behind the TV programme and what eventually happend to him.

For example: His range of crimes streched over a period of 14 years before he was caught.

Genesis 1.31 NIV The sixth day.
Message 10 of 15
See Most Recent

The Widower

Ohhhhhh,, he looks even creepier BALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!. How on earth could someone do that go and take a photo of someone whos ill to try and make out they got friendly with them in a ward. I felt like screaming at her"keep away from him". Shes really fallen hook line and sinker for him!!!. Proofs how evil some people can be and put on a two sided personality!!!. OMG. Frightening stuff!!. I want next weeks to come now!!!,.

Woman Surprised

Message 11 of 15
See Most Recent

The Widower

He is a really creepy & unpleasant character. Very well cast & acted. I still think it's a bit slow though.

Message 12 of 15
See Most Recent

The Widower

Ive been watching it too , what a horrid evil  little man urghh & to think its based on a true eventCat Surprised

The Widower

Haven't watched it but was tempted... 

The real life killer was called Malcolm Webster. His father was a policeman! Smiley Surprised

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Webster_(murderer)

Really enjoyed Line of Duty along with all the Danish Swedish Belgian thrillers. Bring on more!

Message 14 of 15
See Most Recent

The Widower

I dont understand howthese killers  go on over periods of years committing the crimes and not getting caught sooner. Born to Kill on Channel five is really good too. Watch out though as they do show horrific photos of parts of the crime scene. Not for the faint hearted!!. It interests me though i think their fascinating!!.

Message 15 of 15
See Most Recent