THURSDAY'S tea thread

At long last I have food in the house!!!! Able to fill up the cupboards today thanks to Katie KA

Tonight for me will be a salad with either cheese, salmon or tuna (will decide later).

Boy will be having meatballs served in a baguette (similar to what you get in Subway).

Remember - it takes 17 muscles to smile and 44 muscles to frown - SO KEEP SMILING 🙂
Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

THURSDAY'S tea thread

Ooooh yummy Subway meatball sub - naughty but nice.

I shall be having chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese sauce, fresh green beans, and new potatoes, son will have the same if he can be bothered, hubby is going fishing so won't be back till late so will probably have toast. ha ha

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

THURSDAY'S tea thread

Little Lamb Chops with veggies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

THURSDAY'S tea thread

sausages oven chips and beans at lunchtime.

cereal and fruit for tea

Photobucket

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

THURSDAY'S tea thread

We had stirfry quorn and rice with chocolate for afters. 🙂 We went out for a picnic lunch today with the dog at a local park. 🙂

Life is too short so enjoy it while you can!
Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

THURSDAY'S tea thread

We had turkey with mixed veg and gravy.

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

THURSDAY'S tea thread

Junior doctor managed to get me a bacan buttie.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent